Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Bright Pink Cardigan - For All Us Men Out There Of A Certain Persuasion

The Bright Pink Cardigan - For All Us Men Out There Of A Certain Persuasion

Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:20 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Bright Pink Cardigan - For All Us Men Out There Of A Certain Persuasion

Honourary Member Roll-Call

MJC
W10

Any others?
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:22 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bright Pink Cardigan - For All Us Men Out There Of A Certain Persuasion

Hi W10 mwuh, mwuh, you know I saw this lovely Prada bag the other day, and oh the choo's, well they were almost worth binding my feet for.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Bright Pink Cardigan - For All Us Men Out There Of A Certain Persuasion

Originally Posted by MJC
Hi W10 mwuh, mwuh, you know I saw this lovely Prada bag the other day, and oh the choo's, well they were almost worth binding my feet for.
Don't tell me that you '''boys'' got the franchise on Prada as well
I was going to buy a shoe from them this week :scared:
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:28 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whyy ss, dahlling, I didn't know you had only one foot!!

Can I decorate your stump with some lovely flowers?
Originally Posted by shoushou
I was going to buy a shoe from them this week :scared:
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:29 pm
W10

I'm more of a Paul Smith man. I did a little girly knees together jump when I realised there was a PS store in Burjuman

Imma gonna buy me a stripey holdall.

Also *genuinely* wanting to buy a hot pink t-shirt

Who wants to touch me

Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Whyy ss, dahlling, I didn't know you had only one foot!!

Can I decorate your stump with some lovely flowers?
Ok,OK,I wanted to buy a pair,excuse my poor french,bleurgh.......
And please do decorate my stump,yes,do
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I'm more of a Paul Smith man. I did a little girly knees together jump when I realised there was a PS store in Burjuman

Imma gonna buy me a stripey holdall.

Also *genuinely* wanting to buy a hot pink t-shirt

Who wants to touch me
I also like PS,but the cnuts wont make a sale on the Tshirts.
And PS:If anyone would like to get an insider discount at Saks,feel free to PM me
Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:03 pm
W10

What brands do they sell at Saks?

Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:05 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

far too expensive for you dahling!!
Originally Posted by W10
What brands do they sell at Saks?
Old Jun 12th 2005, 3:17 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

What is it with you and Pink dearie?? They have beautiful pink shoes guy's, in a shop in the Burj, going very cheap too!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:40 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Completely in touch with my feminine side sweetie.

MWUH

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
What is it with you and Pink dearie?? They have beautiful pink shoes guy's, in a shop in the Burj, going very cheap too!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:41 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Just for you sweets don't say i don't give you anything........

Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:54 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh Darling (Claps hands in a mincing sort of way)

It's just sooooooooooooooo me!!!

Just for you sweets don't say i don't give you anything........

Old Jun 12th 2005, 6:27 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by MJC
Oh Darling (Claps hands in a mincing sort of way)

It's just sooooooooooooooo me!!!

Put it up in the other thread but just in case you missed it here you go, it'll go with your book........

Old Jun 12th 2005, 6:31 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're just too kind RT!
Put it up in the other thread but just in case you missed it here you go, it'll go with your book........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.