boxer puppy

Old Feb 19th 2006, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default boxer puppy

hiya - sister's looking for a boxer puppy - if anyone knows of any can you reply or pm me - thanks
Old Feb 19th 2006, 4:39 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: boxer puppy

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
hiya - sister's looking for a boxer puppy - if anyone knows of any can you reply or pm me - thanks

why is it called Boxer? why not Kung-Fu puppy?

Old Feb 19th 2006, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
yeah there's a rescue place where a colleague of ours just got one from, google should pull it up..good luck....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:22 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably you mean K9 Friends. Wouldn't count on them having any boxer puppies, though; the dogs that find their way there are usually mongrels.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zannie
Presumably you mean K9 Friends. Wouldn't count on them having any boxer puppies, though; the dogs that find their way there are usually mongrels.

yep k9 friends...that's the place...lots of lovely dogs that need a home, could always call them boxer
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
why is it called Boxer? why not Kung-Fu puppy?

because when excited and playful it box's with it's front paws
also did you know that boxers were the first guide dogs in Germany
can you guess that I have a boxer
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emmals
because when excited and playful it box's with it's front paws
also did you know that boxers were the first guide dogs in Germany
can you guess that I have a boxer
And I have a short boxer....

Oh,sorry...Meant to say boxer short....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
And I have a short boxer....

Oh,sorry...Meant to say boxer short....
...if you can't say anything constuctive don't say anything at all
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

...if you can't say anything constuctive don't say anything at all
And disappoint my beloved audience????
I dont think so....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And disappoint my beloved audience????
I dont think so....
actually Tino...they are humouring you
Old Feb 20th 2006, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

actually Tino...they are humouring you
That had never posed as problem....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:06 pm
W10

I like to think of it more as 'barely tolerating him so he doesn't plunge into suicidal tendencies again'

Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I like to think of it more as 'barely tolerating him so he doesn't plunge into suicidal tendencies again'
I thought we were talking about me....
Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:12 pm
W10

I thought we were talking about me....
touche

I'm too busy to retort all evening.....you win this time batman!!

Old Feb 20th 2006, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
touche

I'm too busy to retort all evening.....you win this time batman!!
Thats a shame....Just as I was heading to bed....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.