Bowling Evening

Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice
Default Bowling Evening

I am intending to organise a Bowling Evening (10 Pin) at the Ajman Kempinski Hotel & Resort on Thursday 20th January. It will be for fun and enjoyment, nothing serious!! except
If we get enough of us i can arrange it as a private party to include a Banquet Buffet, a coach from Dubai return, music, smoke, laser lights, Beer, Wine and selected spirits at AED15/- per drink
I will post it on the Yahoo & MSN Dubai Ex Pats Websites to get a bigger crowd. In the end your are probably looking at AED125 for 3 games of Bowling, Buffet, Transport, the more we get the cheaper it becomes.
I will also organise a Raffle and get some prizes from the hotel, MMI, African & Eastern.
Please let me know if your interested and how many of you wish to come, it is open to anyone irrespective of Race, Colour, Creed, Nationality, Gender.
Contact me on here PM or direct at [email protected]
Thanks and

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 4th 2005 at 9:34 am.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:25 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bowling Evening

Sorry John,
We have another event organised for the 27th, listed on the Dubai Ex-pat pissup thread.. sorry mate.!

is this a regular thing your doing ?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

JD is the the Irish Village Bash, i am flexible and can change the dates if it clashes with something else. I need to find the amount of interest to see if its worthwhile as it no use ordering food for 60 and 35 turn up!!!Please advise and Thanks
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

NOTE:

Date has been changed to 20th January 2005