Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bought a grille at carrefour and...

Bought a grille at carrefour and...

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:33 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bought a grille at carrefour and...

...it didn't come with the gas regulator. Does anybody know where i can get one of these. I'm gonna try ace hardware and carrefour tomorrow, is there any store around that specializes in grilles that would have exactly what i'm looking for.

thanks in advance
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:41 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bought a grille at carrefour and...

Originally Posted by TA5
...it didn't come with the gas regulator. Does anybody know where i can get one of these. I'm gonna try ace hardware and carrefour tomorrow, is there any store around that specializes in grilles that would have exactly what i'm looking for.

thanks in advance

Ace Hardware Doubt that very much Sorry to sound a bit blonde - but do you mean the attachment that goes onto the gas bottle - if so we bought ours from the gas bottle supply company
Old May 24th 2005, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

The company we bought some for work was Al Mashriq phone # 04-2686820, check the pressure your grill needs, it should be marked on it or in the instruction manual
Old May 24th 2005, 5:55 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vimto
The company we bought some for work was Al Mashriq phone # 04-2686820, check the pressure your grill needs, it should be marked on it or in the instruction manual

I called that number and it was a catering company (not al mashriq), are you sure that is the right number.
Old May 24th 2005, 6:06 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
I called that number and it was a catering company (not al mashriq), are you sure that is the right number.

If you mean the thing FD was talking about you can get them in Spinney's I know this as I set the first one we had on fire.......... :scared:
Old May 24th 2005, 6:06 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ace Hardware Doubt that very much Sorry to sound a bit blonde - but do you mean the attachment that goes onto the gas bottle - if so we bought ours from the gas bottle supply company

Fairydust, can I get the number of your gas bottle supply company...thanks.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:25 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Do you think the marina spinneys would have it??? or am i safer going to the Mercato spinneys.
Old May 24th 2005, 9:16 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

anybody???
Old May 24th 2005, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just go look?

Or call them.
I suspect you can get their number from www.yellowpages.ae

Originally Posted by TA5
anybody???