Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:14 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by novita77
At home ... son off for his nap... and I am here on the board... Dunno what happen with this board, but why some ppl can't separate his/her real life with cyber forum ?

well thats the problem now isn't it nov.....you stay sharp and on the ball there
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:15 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
oh, ok
be an arse for the rest of your life then.
its no skin of my nose.
And what a lovely arse it is too>>>
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi Face!!

Glad you're on don't know what happned but too afraid to comment...
Hello single mum............. tis some tragic PM that was sent out by a ceratin someone. Sad really that ppl can be so cruel. Thankfully its only a board.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

well thats the problem now isn't it nov.....you stay sharp and on the ball there
Shiva/Chris/Adam??? still not sure what r u upset about...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:18 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

oh, ok
be an arse for the rest of your life then.
its no skin of my nose.
that deserves a round of applause

glad that someone is standing up and taking notice of this sort of behaviour.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:18 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello single mum............. tis some tragic PM that was sent out by a ceratin someone. Sad really that ppl can be so cruel. Thankfully its only a board.

That certain someone was me and it was nothing for gods sake
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:20 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Sassy and Shiva ... can't u not just continue ur fight in real life ???
semarang

that deserves a round of applause

glad that someone is standing up and taking notice of this sort of behaviour.
Face... whose pic is that???
The Oracle

if it bothers a m8 of mine, it bothers me.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Sassy and Shiva ... can't u not just continue ur fight in real life ???

I have a feeling those 2 are an item!!! They surely sound like one

You obviously didnt read it either

Maybe you should go back through and read again what I said
semarang

Come on Face ... u have to concentrate to ur study! I know you are a very loyal friend ... Nice to have u as a friend...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:26 am
The Oracle

You obviously didnt read it either

Maybe you should go back through and read again what I said
the fact that u sed some of those things is enough to warrant a ban! i dont care how u justify urself. Its just wrong!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:28 am

the fact that u sed some of those things is enough to warrant a ban! i dont care how u justify urself. Its just wrong!
Please tell me what I said then????? because I dont know what your talking about
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Its not about one pm but the whole way the board has gone overthe last few weeks.
you are all ****ing pathetic.
get a grip and change or **** off
its real simple
You seem to be the only unhappy one shiva why don't you????....real simple, you don't contribute in anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.