Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:29 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by shiva
[/size]
Chris .... calm down pls !!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:30 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
You obviously didnt read it either

Maybe you should go back through and read again what I said
Sassy... why don't u paste what u said ... to be honest me also confuse !!!
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

[/size]
YES!!!!!
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You seem to be the only unhappy one shiva why don't you????....real simple, you don't contribute in anyway.
Hi JB... back from picking up Jelly Babies eh???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
first time on the board for a while.... what an interesting thread.

Did someone declare World War Three here?

JC it's either mine or JD's fault as he came back and i left so they got a tadge upset!! even i have turned to the which reminds me if you fancy a or two i can make the City in 30 mins
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

why the hell should i??
ive been calm for weeks now and im bloody sick of this crap... if you all want i can ruin this board for everyone for a very long time and get a lot more personal than this
semarang

Originally Posted by Singlemom
YES!!!!!
What is that 'YES' for ???
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a maid for years shiva...it seems to be you that's having problems settling down, missing mummy are we?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:32 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

For Shiva I do have a job and am actually more qualified then my Hubby

For Face... Why doesnt he deserve a ban I am not calling people names
semarang

why the hell should i??
ive been calm for weeks now and im bloody sick of this crap... if you all want i can ruin this board for everyone for a very long time and get a lot more personal than this
Chris ... why don't u just log off and grab a beer???
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Novi, is everyone going Geelah on here ?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:33 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I've had a maid for years shiva...it seems to be you that's having problems settling down, missing mummy are we?
What the maid got to do with this board??? Yes u have a maid for years JB ... so what ??? No I don't have a maid since I get married ... so what ??? Now Malteser planning looking for a maid .... so what??? JD have daily cleaner coming to clean his place ... so what ???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Sorry I certainly won't change or **** off for you matey....
Well lots of people have popped out the woodwork for this one, guess they can smell blood.

For the record, i just stated that i will be staying off the board til the place returns to the group of nice people it used to be. THATS ALL. my reasons are my own.

If anyone has the time, read back to the posts of Nov,Dec last year. This place used to be a great laugh and highly addictive.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:35 am
semarang

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Novi, is everyone going Geelah on here ?
John ... me just gonna ask u the same question ...

Btw ... it is not Geelah ... but GILA ... now u learnt a bit of Indonesian
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:35 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

U have managed to sum up every single thing that has bothered me ever since I joined this bored back in September. I cannot say how much I agree with u.

You r so right m8. you will NOT get banned for stating the truth. Bravo!!!!

I am just impressed that u have worked up the guts to come out and just say it. Well done. Am in total agreement with u there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.