Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bored of the board

Bored of the board

Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:23 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bored of the board

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Dont touch weed.........mongs me out too much and i cant get up for work.

but if you happen to bump into your friend Pablo............
have a pot head that lives 2 doors down.......... eugh!!! Have to continually spray the corridor in the flat with some air-wick air freshner. Thank heavens for that! The stuff stinks!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
This is why I stay away from PM's. If there is something I want to say, I will just say it out in the forum, whether I am slagging off sum1 or not.

The clique has always existed and probably always will. Its not like ppl r not welcome to join in, but if u piss off one member, u piss off the rest. Insulting PM's are not the way to go. And its not like its some little boys club either. Civility goes a long way and if u mess around with fire, u will only get burnt. Tis not a lesson for u, tis a lesson for others who need to reconsider their place on this forum.

Its scary to think, but many ppl wud be chewed up alive if we behaved like the lot out in the forum. Perhaps its time for a change of policy?

Nobody has told me yet why I got a slating from shiva???? I didn't post a stupid PM, I haven't pissed a member off, I haven't played with fire, you lot are like a load of bloody bullies.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
I'll also bring me bong and we can have a bit of a party!!
Hello CF
How's it going?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:29 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello CF
How's it going?

Hey not bad SM, adjusting to life back in the UK. Getting my gameplan together but having a good time too.

How r u and the lil one?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Hello JB darling and Singlemom I hope both of you had a lovely day out today. We took the Mother In Law to Global Village, she has quite a thing for not maintaining close physical contact with people she doesn't know well, so you can imagine how pleased she was to be mingling for thousands of people she did not know, who were all jostling for space. It felt wonderful to look at the look of horror on her face
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Hey not bad SM, adjusting to life back in the UK. Getting my gameplan together but having a good time too.

How r u and the lil one?

Doing great :-)) Just happy she's back...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Roll Call for tonight so that i know how much money to grab at the ATM.

JB .....coming out for a few ?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:47 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

And i must say.....This has been one of the most interesting and lively days we have had for a long time.

Well done to all those who participated in todays carnival.

Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

And i must say.....This has been one of the most interesting and lively days we have had for a long time.

Well done to all those who participated in todays carnival.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... some carnival!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:57 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

If anyone wants to talk to me, id rather it be face to face than anonymous.
And it gives me an excuse to go out on an otherwise quiet night !!
hmmm well still have to finish a lot on the flat...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 12:19 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmmm well still have to finish a lot on the flat...
hello. nice 2 c u online!

that was fun, wasnt it?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank you.. good people...I really enjoyed all that....
JD ..stop being a Woose... coming second is not the end of the world..
Shiva....been there ..menopause was hard on me too...but it does get better..

But people stop mixing real and cyber life there not the same ..
but for those still wishing to fight ..come to the lounge... I will oblige..
I have had no Karma for 3 days ....please make your deposit today...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:22 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Nobody has told me yet why I got a slating from shiva???? I didn't post a stupid PM, I haven't pissed a member off, I haven't played with fire, you lot are like a load of bloody bullies.

for the love of god learn to read... i have clearly stated why several times now
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ray

Ray...get out of here!!! just when all is calm!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray

You deserve a spank!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.