Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Boozy Dhow trip in Doha

Boozy Dhow trip in Doha

Old May 17th 2012, 10:36 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boozy Dhow trip in Doha

There is one here and my google skills have failed. Does anyone know the details at all?? I feel the need to do something different tomorrow.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boozy Dhow trip in Doha

Originally Posted by britexpat76
There is one here and my google skills have failed. Does anyone know the details at all?? I feel the need to do something different tomorrow.
Bit warm for that mate , you're better off slurping a few Stellas in The Belgian Beer Cafe

To answer your question though i think they are available but you have to hire the boat and bring your own booze mate
Old May 17th 2012, 10:57 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Bit warm for that mate , you're better off slurping a few Stellas in The Belgian Beer Cafe

To answer your question though i think they are available but you have to hire the boat and bring your own booze mate
I have company through the day who cant drink too much owing to work at 7pm, else I would do BBC or a brunch. Thought a dhow trip would tick 2 boxes, she can look at the scenery whilst I get smashed on luke warm cans of beer. Did the Intercon last week, few beers on the beach was good. Maybe a cab to sealine?
Old May 17th 2012, 11:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I have company through the day who cant drink too much owing to work at 7pm, else I would do BBC or a brunch. Thought a dhow trip would tick 2 boxes, she can look at the scenery whilst I get smashed on luke warm cans of beer. Did the Intercon last week, few beers on the beach was good. Maybe a cab to sealine?
Ditch them and go to brunch alone.
Old May 17th 2012, 11:36 am
Shark Fisherman

That did cross my mind. Or order her the non booze package, but then I'm just encouraging her to get fat.
Old May 17th 2012, 11:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That did cross my mind. Or order her the non booze package, but then I'm just encouraging her to get fat.
Or dig in your drawers at home and find some man up tablets and tell her to get stuck in.

Jesus.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:17 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Scamp
Or dig in your drawers at home and find some man up tablets and tell her to get stuck in.

Jesus.
Its early days Scamp, I am still painting the impression of being caring and sharing and genuinely interested in her, to which I get rewarded with late night bedroom olympics. Give it a week or 2 and I shall show my true, lad form.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Its early days Scamp, I am still painting the impression of being caring and sharing and genuinely interested in her, to which I get rewarded with late night bedroom olympics. Give it a week or 2 and I shall show my true, lad form.
Can't work out if the 3rd and 2nd last words are a hint to the fact you follow a certain website or not...I'm hoping it means you do. If so, you're much higher in my estimations.

If she is working at 7pm, she much be an Air Hostess or a Barmaid. Either which way, they're easy like Saturday morning.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:24 pm
Shark Fisherman

Can't work out if the 3rd and 2nd last words are a hint to the fact you follow a certain website or not...I'm hoping it means you do. If so, you're much higher in my estimations.

If she is working at 7pm, she much be an Air Hostess or a Barmaid. Either which way, they're easy like Saturday morning.
I am one of the founding members. She knows how to make a sandwich and her way around the kitchen my friend
Old May 17th 2012, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

I am one of the founding members. She knows how to make a sandwich and her way around the kitchen my friend
I've been distracted recently by the photo's section. Feel like I'm letting myself down by not giving the written entries as much time.

My mrs ****ing hates it. Can spend ages on the app instead of listening to her.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

mrblast is an unknown quantity at this point

There are loads of different dhow trips each week. Have you tried looking on facebook? A few are announced on there.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

scamp- you really come across as a twat sometimes. and ive met you and think your a nice enough bloke but im sat here shaking my head at you. If i didnt know you I'd have you down as an utter knob.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:32 pm
Shark Fisherman

Neither mate, Think I would of waited for a second date with them?? 2 bellini's and bobs your uncle in the toilet cubicle - And they cannot make a sandwich.

This certain lady speaks 4 languages (Fluent) and works for the top man here (Not fluffing him) It's been a whole new set of challenges, and even if it is a falafel sandwich its not bad.
Old May 17th 2012, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
scamp- you really come across as a twat sometimes. and ive met you and think your a nice enough bloke but im sat here shaking my head at you. If i didnt know you I'd have you down as an utter knob.
Ha ha ha !
Old May 17th 2012, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Neither mate, Think I would of waited for a second date with them?? 2 bellini's and bobs your uncle in the toilet cubicle - And they cannot make a sandwich.

This certain lady speaks 4 languages (Fluent) and works for the top man here (Not fluffing him) It's been a whole new set of challenges, and even if it is a falafel sandwich its not bad.
You've got it made , a bird who bends like a gymnast and can also make a killer Fatoush , plus knows how to mop a tiled floor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.