Book/DVD Sale

Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Book/DVD Sale

Hi all,

I am organising another book/dvd sale in October for www.helpinghandsuae.com. The last one was a huge success as some of you know as you came along to support me and Meow and the rest of the team!! I am needing donations again. Miss D has kindly offered to be a drop off point for donations at the Ranches and I have other ladies around town too who have offered to store donations for us. If you have any books and especially DVD's you want to donate to a good cause contact me if you aren't on the Ranches, Miss D if you are on the Ranches and Meow if you are in Deira

Thanks
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Book/DVD Sale

just pushing this up to the top
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Good luck BC, hope you are as successful as in the past, will bring some goodies along once your date is sorted
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:12 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Live for now
Good luck BC, hope you are as successful as in the past, will bring some goodies along once your date is sorted
it is all confirmed for Friday 10th of October
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:14 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Where is it being held, BC???
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Where is it being held, BC???
it will be at the Lakes Club again, they are really supportive of Helping Hands, the last one was a huge success. We raised over 8500 Dhs
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Final sum was Dhs 9,200.

I can also cover Oud Metha & various othr areas, if people want to drop off or have items collected. Just ask.

-

Last edited by Meow; Aug 26th 2008 at 9:38 am.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

someone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to allsomeone in al ain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
Final sum was Dhs 9,200.

I can also cover Oud Metha & various othr areas, if people want to drop off or have items collected. Just ask.

-
do you need any help in al ain???
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

In that case will get the items to you as I fly back to the UK for a week that day
Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:48 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by someone in al ain
do you need any help in al ain???
not at the minute but I will let you know if we get any donations from Al Ain.

Old Aug 26th 2008, 12:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Live for now
In that case will get the items to you as I fly back to the UK for a week that day
thanks
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:13 pm
Concierge

anyone got any donations organised yet?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

bc, have you got jumeirah covered already...i'm happy to help in any way i can...

MM, xx
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:23 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bc, have you got jumeirah covered already...i'm happy to help in any way i can...

MM, xx
covered hun, but thanks for the offer it is appreciated
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

covered hun, but thanks for the offer it is appreciated
oh no probs...if you need any help on the day or whatever, give me a shout...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.