Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BMW M3/M5.....cheaper than UK? Best place to buy a new one?

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Yeah I know....but what other bmw's do you know that aren't as "high"?

Could be the M6 but that has also been around for a while. Could it be a 1 series?
Must a BMW-wannabe Hyundai...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
Must a BMW-wannabe Hyundai...
Probably a pimped out yaris.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a pimped out yaris.
ahh...you're talking about coxy's current car...

MM, xx
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Not as high as an M3 / M5???? Very confusing.

Is it one of these.....

http://www.drivearabia.com/bmw/bmwz4coupe.html#
nooooo...nothing like that at all...not a sporty type
Old Apr 10th 2008, 3:24 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

and its not the M6 either...just googled that
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:05 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

You're talking about the X6, your dutch, so hence, no taste! LOL

Anyway, new M3 will be around 335K with bells and whistles.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:18 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
You're talking about the X6, your dutch, so hence, no taste! LOL

Anyway, new M3 will be around 335K with bells and whistles.
yes...that was the one...X6....I don't do BMW so that's why I wasn't impressed...cause I never am, with any of them...so there you go...no taste
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Matthew-C has a brilliant futureMatthew-C has a brilliant futureMatthew-C has a brilliant futureMatthew-C has a brilliant futureMatthew-C has a brilliant futureMatthew-C has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by saas4130
Hi all - I am moving to Dubai shortly. Just wondering where is the best place to buy a brand new BMW M3 or M5?

Grateful for any help!

Ciao,
Arif
I have been told that 4x4s are the way to go over here. Apparently the roads go bad in the event of any rain (however unlikely rain is here). It was an Arabic lady who told me that, and i sopose they do like those big cars over here. Big cars....that is an understatement, they are like monster trucks over here.

If I were in a crash (which is likely in Dubai) I would want somethin with a bit of bulk, for protection. Also these big cars seem to dominate the roads and just force the smaller cars out of the way. Not that a BMW isnt a big car, but it is like Prima Toys (my first car) in comparison.