Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Birthday Festivities tomorrowÂ*Â* Friday Fun!!!

Birthday Festivities tomorrowÂ*Â* Friday Fun!!!

Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

rickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nice
Default Birthday Festivities tomorrowÂ*Â* Friday Fun!!!

Right, finally with a day to go thought i better try and formulate some kind of plan for tomorrow, at the moment i'm thinking a meal somewhere early evening, followed by drinks afterwards. i could do with a few suggestions on where people fancy and numbers then i'll book it later, i think if we go for a brunch type thing it's all gonna get a bit messy to early. Face gave some good suggestions yesterday and i've listed a few below. Not sure if all these are eating type places or not.

Rattle snake or summer palace @ Metropolitan Hotel

Celebrities @ Royal Mirage

Trader Vics @ Madinat

Board Walk @ Creek Golf Club

Four Seasons @ Rydges Plaza

any suggestions would be appreciated..

Cheers Rick

Old Aug 4th 2005, 5:35 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Birthday Festivities tomorrowªªFriday Fun!!!

Originally Posted by rickyboy
Right, finally with a day to go thought i better try and formulate some kind of plan for tomorrow, at the moment i'm thinking a meal somewhere early evening, followed by drinks afterwards. i could do with a few suggestions on where people fancy and numbers then i'll book it later, i think if we go for a brunch type thing it's all gonna get a bit messy to early. Face gave some good suggestions yesterday and i've listed a few below. Not sure if all these are eating type places or not.

Trader Vics @ Madinat

Cheers Rick

Not in my most creative nor decisionmaking moods today (LG and SM! remind me NOT to drink beer on a wednesday!!!!) ---it all sounds good! I'm in!

Have to agree tho, early evening is easier than brunch... logistically speaking....

J
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:04 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jamila
Not in my most creative nor decisionmaking moods today (LG and SM! remind me NOT to drink beer on a wednesday!!!!) ---it all sounds good! I'm in!

Have to agree tho, early evening is easier than brunch... logistically speaking....

J
So much for an evening of culture!

20 minutes at an art exhibition and 6 hours in a bar............

Am drinking water tomorrow!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:05 am
W10

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Hahahahahahah

yeah right

Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:08 am
W10

have only ever been to one of those places so best leave that up to people who know better.

That's really constructive isn't it

Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

rickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nice

Originally Posted by W10
have only ever been to one of those places so best leave that up to people who know better.

That's really constructive isn't it

Yeah Cheers mate , talking about water shall i get a cooler for the kitchen??
Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:17 am
W10

Not worth it mate.

they cost Dh300 for the unit and we don't have anywhere to plug it in. Plus you have to wait for them to come round when you run out.

How domestic.

More importantly, was thinking about the pool table. I think we could probably do it you know.

Moving stuff around a bit, it'd fit. Going to measure up and pop back into the shop again.

Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
So much for an evening of culture!

20 minutes at an art exhibition and 6 hours in a bar............

was it really 6 hours???

what time did we leave???????
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Lots of positive suggestions then wheres Face !!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

you do know there's no music anywhere
Old Aug 4th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Singlemom

you do know there's no music anywhere

thats gonna be a fun day then.. we could always sing.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 8:15 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for me?
Old Aug 4th 2005, 8:36 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Birthday Festivities tomorrow�*�* Friday Fun!!!

Well you have been warned so don't come crying to me when I'm sitting there with my knitting watching you all being executed for you wild partying...
Old Aug 4th 2005, 8:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Birthday Festivities tomorrow�*�*

Trader Vics @ Madinat

Cheers Rick

all of the above are fine by me.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Birthday Festivities tomorrow�*�*

Originally Posted by Face81
all of the above are fine by me.

sorryyy....apart from trader vics I have never hear of these places

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.