bike repairs

Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Tansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to all
Default bike repairs

anyone know of a bike shop in Abu Dhabi that could sort out a puncture?? cheers
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:07 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: bike repairs

Originally Posted by Tansy
There isn't a specific one to be frank, but you can take it to either any tyre repair shop for 15dh they will fix it or to a hindi bicycle shop either in elctra street or Mina and they will fix it for you
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tansy
Tiger, your wrong...

there is a proper cannondale dealer of Khalifa street (3) at the junction of Street 2.

(beside where the roadworks are)

Just noticed it for the first time today..

Funnily enough i was cycling from my house to the British Club yesterday avo and got a puncture on the corniche...bloody frustrating...
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:12 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commander
Tiger, your wrong...

there is a proper cannondale dealer of Khalifa street (3) at the junction of Street 2.

(beside where the roadworks are)

Just noticed it for the first time today..

Funnily enough i was cycling from my house to the British Club yesterday avo and got a puncture on the corniche...bloody frustrating...
Seriously? there is a shop there?
Never noticed it, I always used to take it to the tyre repair garage for my punctures.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 11:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger989
Seriously? there is a shop there?
Never noticed it, I always used to take it to the tyre repair garage for my punctures.
yea, i happened upon it today...

I never went in, but they are definately a cannondale and schwim dealer..

Dont know if they have road bikes...

worth a look if your in the area

let me know if you go in as i am rarely down that neck of the woods.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Actually, there is a very good one, just off Airport Road, Corniche end, next to the roundabout. They fixed my bike a couple of weeks back, and I am really happy with the service. They also sell lots of accessories and stuff.
Old Jan 1st 2009, 7:48 am
banned

Bambi, I think we are talking about the same shop non?
Old Jan 1st 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Tansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to all

many thanks for response, will head up there tomorrow and let you know how I get on....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

As promised, to try and complete this thread for the purpose of searches in future, I headed up to Cannondales but cannot seem to get any where near it in the car due to all the building work. It is exactly where stated, however, I have today been informed of another shop on corner of 5th & 8th and have been assured there is plenty of parking, will go up tomorrow!