Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Big Laundry Machines

Big Laundry Machines

Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:28 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big Laundry Machines

We got this massive villa in SHJ for our flight crews...and i'm looking for either

1) a huge set of american style (split, top loading washer, front loading dryer) washer/dryer (minimum 15-20 kg). There was a set for sale (used) on the board at the marina but go figure i lost the phone number and its not on the board anymore, i at least wanted to figure out where the guy got the things

2) an industrial washer and industrial dryer.

Space is no option, but i have no idea where to get this, and i checked carrefour and they only have the weenie small things.

anybody have any idea where to get this?

tom
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:02 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Laundry Machines

Originally Posted by TA5
We got this massive villa in SHJ for our flight crews...and i'm looking for either

1) a huge set of american style (split, top loading washer, front loading dryer) washer/dryer (minimum 15-20 kg). There was a set for sale (used) on the board at the marina but go figure i lost the phone number and its not on the board anymore, i at least wanted to figure out where the guy got the things

Space is no option, but i have no idea where to get this, and i checked carrefour and they only have the weenie small things.

tom
Try Jacky's they may beable to help you out.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:19 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Try Jacky's they may beable to help you out.
where is this jacky's place?
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5

tom
The following companies sell US large domestic domestic appliances:

JUMA AL MAJID near Maktoum handle GE, phone # 04.266.52.10 or 266.06.55 contact Munir Shaaban or Abdul Rahman Abu Anza

Jacky's on Airport Road, Dubai handle Maytag, phone # 04.282.20.93

Al Ghandi near Maktoum Bridge handle Whirlpool, phone # 04.337.66.00
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:44 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5

tom
Hi mate.....

Try Jashanmals...... They do have the Hoover washer/drier combos..... the XXL ones.... the typical american ones you are looking for.

The have branches at Wafi City and Al Ghurair City.

Call 181 for the telephone #. and check b4 u go.

Good Luck!