Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

best way to transfer money

best way to transfer money

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

NaimTakieddin will become famous soon enoughNaimTakieddin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: best way to transfer money

Originally Posted by Bob
Lot of people in other parts of the forum use xe.com so you can find a lot of info on them, but they are pretty good.
In every time I compare between xe.com and the actual rates (Banks rates) I feel aggrieved in terms of the difference I forfeit when converting money...

in particular canadian dollars and american dollars ..

banks ( rep`s) say they do not give any account for virtual services like xe and the like ....

that isn`t plausible at all......I wish xe opens branches to run same rates seen on the screen
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:30 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best way to transfer money

Originally Posted by NaimTakieddin
I can`t disagree with you, but isn`t true it all depends on the amount the customer is willing to tranfer....then 3 % or 2.2 % would be considerable to net transferred amount !

I personally prefer to use the classic way for swifting normal amount of fund..
as like tuition fee ..
Er, yes it is true

But if you want to get a lousy exchange rate & pay fees that's entirely up to you...