Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which is the best Thai Restuarant in Dubai?

Which is the best Thai Restuarant in Dubai?

Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:16 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which is the best Thai Restuarant in Dubai?

anyone ??
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:17 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which is the best Thai Restuarant in Dubai?

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
anyone ??
Whats you fav Thai dish
(and don't you dare lower the tone JD)
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:27 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Benjarong in the Dusit is pretty good and they have got some offers on for the New Year celebrations...

And the Blue Elephant at Bustan Rotana is nice as well (service is great and food just amazing)
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:31 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Benjarong in the Dusit is pretty good and they have got some offers on for the New Year celebrations...

And the Blue Elephant at Bustan Rotana is nice as well (service is great and food just amazing)
Blue Elephant is very good.....Yummmm
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:32 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Blue Elephant is very good.....Yummmm
I was told you could get a really good Thai at Yorks.

apparently the prices are reasonable too !!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:36 am
Sat on the fence ......

I was told you could get a really good Thai at Yorks.

apparently the prices are reasonable too !!
Yep they say the crabs are good too :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:03 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Thai in the Marina is good still no alcohol though so have to make it take out....................
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:44 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by sassy
Thai in the Marina is good still no alcohol though so have to make it take out....................
Bummer wnt go there then
Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
I have been to it, absolutely awful and the scenery and surroundings are simply dreadful, I won't ever be seen within a mile of that mess :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I have been to it, absolutely awful and the scenery and surroundings are simply dreadful, I won't ever be seen within a mile of that mess :scared:
Oh not again!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:47 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat

The thai food is great dont know about scenery only ever had take out... heard the chinese is a bit ropey though. the thai is authentic... unlike some of the watered down stuff at other places....
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

anyone ??

there is one at The Village..... Some sort of fast food Thai place. I have heard very good reviews, but have never been, so I cant comment.

Another one is Noshi Noshi at La Plage...... that complex that looks like Melrose Place, on the corner of the beach road and al athar street (the street that leads uptp Lloyds TSB). Have been there and the food, the ambiance and the service is top notch. Highly recommended as a quiet Jumeirah nook. Try it out.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
there is one at The Village..... Some sort of fast food Thai place. I have heard very good reviews, but have never been, so I cant comment.

Another one is Noshi Noshi at La Plage...... that complex that looks like Melrose Place, on the corner of the beach road and al athar street (the street that leads uptp Lloyds TSB). Have been there and the food, the ambiance and the service is top notch. Highly recommended as a quiet Jumeirah nook. Try it out.

I have been to the one at The Village. The person I went with highly recommended it but it was my first Thai food ever, so cannot really compare and I am not really a gourmet fusser but it was yummy. Probably not the most romantic place to go to though.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:38 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I have been to the one at The Village. The person I went with highly recommended it but it was my first Thai food ever, so cannot really compare and I am not really a gourmet fusser but it was yummy. Probably not the most romantic place to go to though.
so i take it u eat spicy food then PT

Wondering how's thing with ur health in ur end PT? Long time since I heard anything from u. Still read your post now and again in ew.com
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
so i take it u eat spicy food then PT

Wondering how's thing with ur health in ur end PT? Long time since I heard anything from u. Still read your post now and again in ew.com
Hi Novi

I posted an update in the pub yesterday, thanks for asking, I am getting much better.

Yes, I love spicy food !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.