Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best site / place for flights?

Best site / place for flights?

Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best site / place for flights?

I need multiple flights, Dubai - Thailand - Toon - Dubai trip,

anyone know of any good places to get these from in one go?

Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best site / place for flights?

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post

expedia is usually quite good...or you could try thomas cook here, tel 04 34900408, speak to trevelyn, if you book with an hsbc card you get all sorts of freebies, like transport to the airport etc...

MM, xx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:28 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

eBookers have a good multi centre flight planning tool.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:57 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly63 View Post
eBookers have a good multi centre flight planning tool.
christ on a bike, £2,500 each to fly to dubai - bangkok - toon - dubai.

Hmm, may have to find somewhere else on route back to the UK - any ideas?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Have you tried looking from AD?? Flights i've searched for are generally a lot cheaper with Etihad.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Best site for fights is BE ME...
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Try these:
www.kayak.com
Good as it allows you to see the results of a search and then refine them in real time by setting max stops, specific airlines etc and it also searches lots of sites and presents them in one place.

www.airline-network.co.uk
Particularly good for Dubai as them have a Dubai specific section.

www.travelsupermarket.com
Great site for comparing lots of sites in one go.

Good luck!
Daz
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre View Post
Try these:
www.kayak.com
Good as it allows you to see the results of a search and then refine them in real time by setting max stops, specific airlines etc and it also searches lots of sites and presents them in one place.

www.airline-network.co.uk
Particularly good for Dubai as them have a Dubai specific section.

www.travelsupermarket.com
Great site for comparing lots of sites in one go.

Good luck!
Daz
And don't forget eBookers.com
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy it often works out cheaper to book a holiday with Emirates including the flights etc. Speak to their office on the SZR.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
Spugsy it often works out cheaper to book a holiday with Emirates including the flights etc. Speak to their office on the SZR.
problemis anywhere I fancy is the opposite way to the UK, even flights to maldives - toon, means I have to fly to malfives, then back to dubai, then onto the toon.

We may have to just go back for the wedding and NYE then a week or so later go to thailand or wherever - thing is we really fancied spending christmas somewhere quite exotic and luxurious.

We could go to somewhere nearby, oman or somewhere but I'm not so sure...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

did you look on expedia...i just did a quick flight search (yes, i'm bored!), don't know the exact dates you want to go, and it's just over £1,000 (but yeah, you have to connect in dubai to go to toon, though what about london??)...

MM, xx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:26 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
did you look on expedia...i just did a quick flight search (yes, i'm bored!), don't know the exact dates you want to go, and it's just over £1,000 (but yeah, you have to connect in dubai to go to toon, though what about london??)...

MM, xx
cheers for that, you are the most holepful person in the world I think

we want to go dec 19, toon dec 28th then dubai 2nd jan. And I think thats the problem, flying Xmas time.