Best Places in Dubai to buy Furniture

Best Places in Dubai to buy Furniture

Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:26 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best Places in Dubai to buy Furniture

Originally Posted by MataHari
and I wasn't even being funny...
the OP asked for trendy modern furniture...I would not direct them to those places...but maybe my idea of trendy modern is different from other people...
I was really thinking of their budget...not all of us are lucky enough to be employed by companies which can afford to provide 4/5 bedroom villas with pools.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by larnie
We have a 4 bedroom duplex in Al Ain to furnish from bottom to top. We are coming to Dubai for the weekend to organise as much as possible as the choice in Al Ain is limited. What are the best places to go in Dubai. We are interested in modern trendy stuff!!

Thanks in advance

Larni
God! Didn't mean to sound pompous! it's just that my DH is an Architect and he can be very particular in his tastes to the point where I have no in put at all not even the colour of towels. But thanks for your contribution all of you. We are spending the weekend in Dubai staying at the K-Porte in Deira and really looking forward to it. We got the keys to our villa so went there this morning to check it out after it had "been cleaned". I don't think so!!! We are now desperately trying to find a commercial cleaner in Al Ain as it needs cleaning from top to bottom. Anyway we plan to move in next weekend 'en shallah' . Just need a clean space and a bed.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

manic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the roughmanic panic is a jewel in the rough

I Know what you mean about the "cleaning" we went to view our villa today which was being "cleaned" involved someone with a wet cloth just dragging it around the floor and not the inside of the very dirty kitchen cupboards! So guess what I am doing tommorrow!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manic panic
I Know what you mean about the "cleaning" we went to view our villa today which was being "cleaned" involved someone with a wet cloth just dragging it around the floor and not the inside of the very dirty kitchen cupboards! So guess what I am doing tommorrow!!!!
We've decided to do the cleaning ourselves also as my husband reckons I wouldn't be happy with what anyone else did anyway so we will spend the day next Friday cleaning. We bought enough furniture today to live with so we will move in on Saturday. Really looking forward to it after 8 months in the hotel.