Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best place to buy a dog

Best place to buy a dog

Old Feb 4th 2012, 4:12 am
Banned

Check Please is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best place to buy a dog

I don't want a socially retarded Kennel pup, looking for a reputable private breeder of purebreds. Preferably a popular bred that will retain it's resale value.

Thanks
Old Feb 4th 2012, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best place to buy a dog

Originally Posted by Check Please
I don't want a socially retarded Kennel pup, looking for a reputable private breeder of purebreds. Preferably a popular bred that will retain it's resale value.

Thanks
There are no repututable breeders, and if your main interest is resale, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a dog.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 7:34 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
There are no repututable breeders, and if your main interest is resale, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a dog.
See the other thread he started - he is looking for fighting dogs. Or is just a total troll.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 12:03 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Can one of the mods just ban him please?
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:09 pm
Banned

Check Please is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a financial advisor hosting a few gatherings of potential clients. I need a dog because people like dogs. I don't fight dogs nor have I ever attended a dog fight. I find the whole idea repulsive. I own 3 dogs here at home and they are quite possibly the happiest dogs on earth
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Scubaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mod squad, over to you. This is Not good enough.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

is it the yank?
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is it the yank?
Shows every sign of it being the redneck twunt, don't you think?
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:30 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is it the yank?
I was starting to think that also - if it is his modus operandi seems to have changed... and no mention of MH yet... but it still smells of desperation...
Old Feb 5th 2012, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I was starting to think that also - if it is his modus operandi seems to have changed... and no mention of MH yet... but it still smells of desperation...
No mention of MH yet, true, but it it DOES smell of desperation and perspiration.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OleJanx
No mention of MH yet, true, but it it DOES smell of desperation and perspiration.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Even if he's for real I want to go round and kick him in the nuts on behalf of my "socially retarded Kennel pup" K9 is full of dogs because dickheads like him won't take them. At the dog show this weekend K9 said that Huskys (sic) are the best sellers in the region FFS.

I kept and bred Greyhounds in the UK and am no tree hugger but if you want a dog go to K9 and get one.

Also the most inteligent dogs are mongrels or crossbreds as the inbreding in pedigrees leads to all the ailments we see in the local population in teh ME.

Jumping off my soapbox now. and if he's a troll thanks for letting me vent my spleen
Old Feb 6th 2012, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spartans53
Even if he's for real I want to go round and kick him in the nuts on behalf of my "socially retarded Kennel pup" K9 is full of dogs because dickheads like him won't take them. At the dog show this weekend K9 said that Huskys (sic) are the best sellers in the region FFS.

I kept and bred Greyhounds in the UK and am no tree hugger but if you want a dog go to K9 and get one.

Also the most inteligent dogs are mongrels or crossbreds as the inbreding in pedigrees leads to all the ailments we see in the local population in teh ME.

Jumping off my soapbox now. and if he's a troll thanks for letting me vent my spleen
had dogs all my life, and 3 years ago my wife and I adopoted from K9 friends. Best dog we have ever had. K9 is the only option in this country !!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

I dont know why everybody gets sucked in by this guy, he's a complete wind up in all his guises.. I find him quite entertaining!
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
I dont know why everybody gets sucked in by this guy, he's a complete wind up in all his guises.. I find him quite entertaining!
I've been thinking and saying that for a long time..I find him quite funny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.