Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Best Kept Secret Of Al Ain! U.A.E.

The Best Kept Secret Of Al Ain! U.A.E.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:57 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default The Best Kept Secret Of Al Ain! U.A.E.

It has such a wonderfull place.... an ideal place to relax or to have honeymoon.

Has anyone been here?

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:57 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: The Best Kept Secret Of Al Ain! U.A.E.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:58 am
Beduoin_Boy

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:58 am
Beduoin_Boy

Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:44 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

wow, looks nice, once i get more settled in here i definitely want to see all the other emirates especially the ones that are a little less desert
Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:45 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
wow, looks nice, once i get more settled in here i definitely want to see all the other emirates especially the ones that are a little less desert
Yup. Some great scenery...thanks for the pics Bed Boy.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 1:37 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Yup. Some great scenery...thanks for the pics Bed Boy.

Please don't call me bed boy! they all will start calling me like this and i will look like a jiglow.

have you been to this place? If not you should think of coming here. The location is very difficult as there are not signs and boards.

You can drive on top of the mountain and its so high and you will feel like touching the clouds... than there u will have swiiming and an entire modern settlement. Its really breathtaking.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 1:45 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by TA5
you should also checkout the beduoin village that is under the mountains in fujairah... what will happen is that when you go to that area in fujairah and you will be walking on the rocks and looking at the centuries old Forts then you will say! where is the village? yes this is unbelieveable! just look below you on the right on the edge... YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU EYES!!! there is a civilisation underneath! with Falag Irrigations and massive palm trees below ground level...

Its too difficult to describe it with words.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:53 pm
Joolsbean

Default Finally, he comes up with something useful.

Thanks Bed-Boy, sorry but I think the name suits, this place looks amazing

Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:25 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Please don't call me bed boy! they all will start calling me like this and i will look like a jiglow.

have you been to this place? If not you should think of coming here. The location is very difficult as there are not signs and boards.

You can drive on top of the mountain and its so high and you will feel like touching the clouds... than there u will have swiiming and an entire modern settlement. Its really breathtaking.
Hmmm...I could call you BB but I have a female friend called Bibi, so it sounds too feminine. OK, will stick to Bedouin...

No, I have never been to any other emirate except Sharjah but will definitely make the effort at some point...sounds like a good place to get lost
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:25 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
you should also checkout the beduoin village that is under the mountains in fujairah... what will happen is that when you go to that area in fujairah and you will be walking on the rocks and looking at the centuries old Forts then you will say! where is the village? yes this is unbelieveable! just look below you on the right on the edge... YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU EYES!!! there is a civilisation underneath! with Falag Irrigations and massive palm trees below ground level...

Its too difficult to describe it with words.
Thanks for the piccies Beduoin, they are great so much about this country that I never realised was here. Oh and thanks for the pm!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Lucrezia is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: The Best Kept Secret Of Al Ain! U.A.E.

Just joined the site. Was in Al Ain for many years - left this summer. These pictures are fantastic as is Al Ain regardless of marital status/age........... Lots of people say they have been for just one day or to stay the weekend at one of the hotels, but it is really worth so much more than that. Really recommend a visit. I really miss it
Old Oct 17th 2004, 5:30 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

bedu, have u any pics of liwa?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Desert Mermaid is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for those photos, they make me feel proud to be an Al Ainite. We do have some fantastic sights here as well as a very active social scene
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:19 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by shiva
bedu, have u any pics of liwa?
No, But I will grab my camera and get some... Have you been to Khor Fakkan?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.