Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Best Abu Dhabi Friday Brunch With Activities For The Kids

Best Abu Dhabi Friday Brunch With Activities For The Kids

Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

TBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud of
Default Best Abu Dhabi Friday Brunch With Activities For The Kids

......Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks and have a good weekend
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Abu Dhabi Friday Brunch With Activities For The Kids

we took our daughter to Flavours at the sheraton. but she is just a baby mind. For activities, maybe one of the beach clubs?

ps do you need any blinds? top top Kwality. thats with a kapital K
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

TBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud of

Hi thanks for that....Kwality No problem, they sound great ...We are just in the midst of having them made...bugger....there are some people just moved a couple of doors up I can ask....PM me your price and I'll pass them on if you want...

Hey when are you moving?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TBird
Hi thanks for that....Kwality No problem, they sound great ...We are just in the midst of having them made...bugger....there are some people just moved a couple of doors up I can ask....PM me your price and I'll pass them on if you want...

Hey when are you moving?
have PM'd you.

The problem with Al Raha gardens right now, there is no community notice board or anything...no focal point.

If this was in the springs or lakes in dubai, a quick advert in spinneys and they would be gone in a day..
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Thanks ..... Yes I agree hopeless on the amenities side