Belly Bars

Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:19 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Belly Bars

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thanks for the shoulder TS .... Lots of Karma coming your way when the "24" hour ban is lifted!

Heart
Hiya Mickey!

uh oh......... just remembered that I gave u an IOU a while back..... oops..... will give u some k tom as soon as the 24 hr ban is lifted. cross my heart.... no pun intended there! honest! lol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:19 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lillygirl]

If I cant find what Im looking for then subject to your baggage allowance... How about the entire stock of H.Samuels.

Not sure of the size though ... 9.5 I think?

M
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:38 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]
Originally Posted by lillygirl

If I cant find what Im looking for then subject to your baggage allowance... How about the entire stock of H.Samuels.

M

somehow i am not shocked....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:01 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
somehow i am not shocked....
Were you meant to be then Joe?? Would like to think that some day soon Dubai will catch up with the things that I have to get from the Uk .... But who knows.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:54 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]
Originally Posted by lillygirl

M

Well they aren't very heavy so think I could manage one!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:55 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hi yourself! Hope the flight went well for you and that your mam enjoyed herself catching up with her friends.

It was great to finally catch up with you last week and I KNOW that things are going to work out ... How many dinners and bottles of red do I owe you??

Mail you soon

M x

I plan on drinking so many bottles of red wine I totally forget who owes who what!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:05 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

wow, 35 year old mother of 2 with a belly ring, i gotta call milf on this one without even meeting her, good luck with the search
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:10 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
wow, 35 year old mother of 2 with a belly ring, i gotta call milf on this one without even meeting her, good luck with the search
Me too
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:19 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Me too

scary....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:21 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

scary....
mmmmmmmmm - i'm sure Heart will have something to say when she next comes on line.............. :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by TA5

Correction ... Its a belly bar, not a ring! Ok, Im not having a blond moment here as Im Auburn but ...... What does MILF stand for?

Heart
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Me too
You too...... Ok please WTF are you on about

Heart
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:50 pm
The 5th Amendment

Correction ... Its a belly bar, not a ring! Ok, Im not having a blond moment here as Im Auburn but ...... What does MILF stand for?

Heart
Mother I'd like to XXXX
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:52 pm

Mother I'd like to XXXX

Holy shite .... Really, well all I can say is I hope he isnt coming along on the 18th cos I shall have words to say.

Heart
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

Holy shite .... Really, well all I can say is I hope he isnt coming along on the 18th cos I shall have words to say.

Heart
hmmm could be a fun fight though!!! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.