Beirut or Amman ?

Old Feb 5th 2006, 11:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Beirut or Amman ?

Anyone on the board from that 2 cities? Or anyone been there? Thinking of going either Beirut or Amman with 4 years old and hubby. We never been there at all, dunno what to expect?

What things to see and to do in Beirut or Amman?

Thinking about 6 days package ... do u think it would be too short or too long?

Thanks a lot.

xx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:09 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beirut or Amman ?

Beirut....
and if you go now.. u can go skying...
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
Beirut....
and if you go now.. u can go skying...
skying?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:59 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Skiing I guess.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Anyone on the board from that 2 cities? Or anyone been there? Thinking of going either Beirut or Amman with 4 years old and hubby. We never been there at all, dunno what to expect?

What things to see and to do in Beirut or Amman?

Thinking about 6 days package ... do u think it would be too short or too long?

Thanks a lot.

xx
Either is scary at the mo with all the violence in that general area due to those Danish publications.... :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:47 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Either is scary at the mo with all the violence in that general area due to those Danish publications.... :scared: :scared: :scared:
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that people would not generally assume that Novita is Danish
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:09 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that people would not generally assume that Novita is Danish
but they might assume my hubby is

r u guys trying to suggest that we shouldn't go?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:29 am
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
but they might assume my hubby is

r u guys trying to suggest that we shouldn't go?
I would not worry about it novi..
have a good time
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:39 pm
W10

I'm planning to go to Beruit for a mad weekend of alcohol, clubbing and sex soon.

I'm not planning the same for Amman.

Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:26 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by ZooZ
I would not worry about it novi..
have a good time
decided to go to Amman if hubby can get a time off.

next time will defenitely going to Beirut.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:26 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
I'm planning to go to Beruit for a mad weekend of alcohol, clubbing and sex soon.

I'm not planning the same for Amman.
why?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:31 pm
W10

I'm thinking that drinking all night and falling over in the street might be frowned upon in Amman.

Seriously though - from what I can gather. Beruit is fine.

Tell me...I'm planning to spend one night in each of the major Gulf cities over the next few months.

Is there ANYTHING to do in Doha at night? bars, clubs, ladies with loose morals?

I'm counting on Doha being a bit more lively than say...Kuwait City...

Last edited by W10; Feb 6th 2006 at 5:43 pm.

Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:22 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
I'm thinking that drinking all night and falling over in the street might be frowned upon in Amman.

Seriously though - from what I can gather. Beruit is fine.

Tell me...I'm planning to spend one night in each of the major Gulf cities over the next few months.

Is there ANYTHING to do in Doha at night? bars, clubs, ladies with loose morals?

I'm counting on Doha being a bit more lively than say...Kuwait City...
cant answer what doha like compare to Kuwait ... i never been to Kuwait. Yes we do have bars in the hotels. But ladies with loose morals u will have to find it yourself.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:04 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Amman is absolutely lovely. There are some wondrous historic sites in the city itself, and other amazing places such as Jerash, the Dead Sea and Madaba are an easy day-trip or half day-trip away.

Can't quite remember my geography, but I think the east side of the city is the more "westernised" side - lots of restaurants, cafes, buzzing nightlife. Downtown, the other side (where the amphitheatre and stuff are but much more traditiona) was literally 99% men there when I went, and they stare (however modestly you dress). Just ignore them.

Jordan is really really lovely. Well worth a visit. Lots of cheap and quite pleasant little hotels around too.

And if you go there, try Books@Cafe for a pizza on a lovely outdoor roof terrace (directions in Lonely Planet, which is a must for Jordan).
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Autonomy
lol. very funny, Morph.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.