Beduoin_Boy

Old Oct 31st 2004, 9:42 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beduoin_Boy

Banned? Not again... What provocative statement or attack was it this time?
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:35 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Covenant
I missed the fun, but apparently JC wound him up so he said a few rather nasty things about me, even though I wasn't involved in the argument and had always been nice to him (well never said anything bad anyway).
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:43 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
I missed the fun, but apparently JC wound him up so he said a few rather nasty things about me, even though I wasn't involved in the argument and had always been nice to him (well never said anything bad anyway).
Neglected one minute...... and obviously dinner and dessert went well last night

I don't think JC had to wind him up too much, I think it was all that voodoo stuff, yeah halloween but.... :scared:
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:59 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

"When I become Mod, which I am in the running for, I'm gonna ban you all"

or words to that extent.

That got my back up Cov.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc

or words to that extent.

That got my back up Cov.

Overall there seems to be a lot of chiefs and not enough indians around this site
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:00 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

or words to that extent.

That got my back up Cov.
Suppose it was inevitable, sooner or later.

I'm sure he will return under a new alias to repeat his mistakes. Some people never seem to learn.

Thanks Kirsty, Manc, and JB.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:12 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

or words to that extent.

That got my back up Cov.
did he not have a pop at Ray a few months ago as well? or was that someone else? I thought that he even did an anti Ray thread... insane behaviour...
Old Nov 1st 2004, 9:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Covenant

Just found out I received karma from you. Thank you for that!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:13 am

Default Re: Covenant

Originally Posted by novita77
Just found out I received karma from you. Thank you for that!
pleasure
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:17 am

Listen to this but turn your volume up!

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/go/2102
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:25 am
Banned

Listen to this but turn your volume up!

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/go/2102
Hilarious, love it PMSL
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

did he really need a reason?

good riddens!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Overall there seems to be a lot of chiefs and not enough indians around this site
Me "Dances With Difficulty".

Er ... how!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Me "Dances With Difficulty".

Er ... how!

Mmmm happy for you DM, I take it you are not twinkletoes then
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Mmmm happy for you DM, I take it you are not twinkletoes then
More of a Fred Flintstone than Fred Astaire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.