Beauty of English

Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I know ill only be able to hold myself together until i see her walking out...thats when ill fall apart.

Collected her from school after i returned from being in Saudi for a long time, I could see her sat in her classroom laughing and fooling about with her friends...lost it then too !!

Awww JD you're making me cry STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:45 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Plan to go home this summer ... It won't be a beer ... I will drink coke with u Nabs ... lol...
I don't drink beer at all, i hate its smell coke is fine with vodka for me
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I don't drink beer at all, i hate its smell coke is fine with vodka for me
I can't smell anything with booze...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I can't smell anything with booze...
too bad for you
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:06 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

too bad for you
Well... my husband said I am low cost maintenance wife ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Well... my husband said I am low cost maintenance wife ...
PMSL

he must be very happy
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:35 am
semarang

PMSL

he must be very happy
lol ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:42 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Well not strictly a maid...just a cleaner.
Anyway. I have been told i will be spending 50% of my time away from home.
Boston and Saudi in March, Cork in April etc etc.

Id better apply for a skwards card !
Hmmmmmmmmm.......... looks like ur gonna b out of town more often than not. Well the upside is that u can get ur skywards card sorted. Its absolutely brilliant.

Good luck for when ur little girl comes over. I am sure she will have a blast of a time. Make sure u get her down to the global village aswell. Have been hearing rave reviews about it. Just be sure to rent a bulldozer to clear a path thru the people. :scared: lol

And goodbyes r always painful. Honest. Time often helps with that though....... cant really offer much advice on that front as I am still recovering myself m8.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Malteser
Tell me about it....................I need a massage phewww!!!!

Comments like that Malt coul cause Gulf War 111 with Westerenrs & Arabs fighting to give you a massage. Jst take some Xtra strong Brufen it relax's you
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:10 am
semarang

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Comments like that Malt coul cause Gulf War 111 with Westerenrs & Arabs fighting to give you a massage. Jst take some Xtra strong Brufen it relax's you
Wishful thinking eh ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:11 am
The Delivery Man...

looooool PMSL
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Im so excited about being back..that im glad im wearing loose fitting trousers. !!

bad news is that i have to go away again in a few weeks.

good news 11 days til my little sweetheart gets here... I bet i get all tearful at the airport!.... love her soooooo much it hurts.

Know thr feeling JD, hope to see my Angels this afternoon, if i do i'll Blubber like a grown up man!! then straight down the Pub
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

well Im going to Nad al Sheba for some family thing, Wild wadi, desert safari, helicoptor trip etc etc.

I doubt if ill have time to organise an outing. am gonna be selfish and spend as much time just with her as possible.

Jd, have you done a safari before? I had a bad experience in a 4 x 4 with a young child!!! he couldn't keep anything down, it can be very sickly for children and the driver cant be expected to stop if the other 5 pax want to carry on
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:21 am
semarang

Know thr feeling JD, hope to see my Angels this afternoon, if i do i'll Blubber like a grown up man!! then straight down the Pub
Have a nice daddy's day with ur angels...