British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Beauty of English (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/beauty-english-280801/)

Jellybean Jan 30th 2005 8:44 am

Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I know ill only be able to hold myself together until i see her walking out...thats when ill fall apart.

Collected her from school after i returned from being in Saudi for a long time, I could see her sat in her classroom laughing and fooling about with her friends...lost it then too !!

Awww JD you're making me cry :( STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:45 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Plan to go home this summer ... :D :beer: It won't be a beer ... I will drink coke with u Nabs ... lol...

I don't drink beer at all, i hate its smell :eek: coke is fine with vodka for me :p

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 8:48 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
I don't drink beer at all, i hate its smell :eek: coke is fine with vodka for me :p

I can't smell anything with booze... :eek: :eek:

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 8:55 am

I can't smell anything with booze... :eek: :eek:

too bad for you :p

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 9:06 am

too bad for you :p

Well... my husband said I am low cost maintenance wife ... :D :D

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 9:07 am

Well... my husband said I am low cost maintenance wife ... :D :D

PMSL :D :D

he must be very happy :p

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 9:35 am

PMSL :D :D

he must be very happy :p

lol ... :D

Face81 Jan 30th 2005 9:42 am

Well not strictly a maid...just a cleaner.
Anyway. I have been told i will be spending 50% of my time away from home. :(
Boston and Saudi in March, Cork in April etc etc.

Id better apply for a skwards card !

Hmmmmmmmmm.......... looks like ur gonna b out of town more often than not. Well the upside is that u can get ur skywards card sorted. Its absolutely brilliant. :D

Good luck for when ur little girl comes over. I am sure she will have a blast of a time. Make sure u get her down to the global village aswell. Have been hearing rave reviews about it. Just be sure to rent a bulldozer to clear a path thru the people. :scared: lol

And goodbyes r always painful. Honest. :( Time often helps with that though....... cant really offer much advice on that front as I am still recovering myself m8.

johnbuoy Jan 30th 2005 10:06 am

Originally Posted by Malteser
Tell me about it....................I need a massage phewww!!!!

Comments like that Malt coul cause Gulf War 111 with Westerenrs & Arabs fighting to give you a massage. Jst take some Xtra strong Brufen it relax's you

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 10:10 am

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Comments like that Malt coul cause Gulf War 111 with Westerenrs & Arabs fighting to give you a massage. Jst take some Xtra strong Brufen it relax's you

Wishful thinking eh ... :rolleyes: :D

Nabs Jan 30th 2005 10:11 am

looooool PMSL :D

johnbuoy Jan 30th 2005 10:12 am

Im so excited about being back..that im glad im wearing loose fitting trousers. !! :p

bad news is that i have to go away again in a few weeks.

good news 11 days til my little sweetheart gets here... I bet i get all tearful at the airport!.... love her soooooo much it hurts.

Know thr feeling JD, hope to see my Angels this afternoon, if i do i'll Blubber like a grown up man!! then straight down the Pub :beer: :beer:

johnbuoy Jan 30th 2005 10:17 am

well Im going to Nad al Sheba for some family thing, Wild wadi, desert safari, helicoptor trip etc etc.

I doubt if ill have time to organise an outing. am gonna be selfish and spend as much time just with her as possible.

Jd, have you done a safari before? I had a bad experience in a 4 x 4 with a young child!!! he couldn't keep anything down, it can be very sickly for children and the driver cant be expected to stop if the other 5 pax want to carry on

novita77 Jan 30th 2005 10:21 am

Know thr feeling JD, hope to see my Angels this afternoon, if i do i'll Blubber like a grown up man!! then straight down the Pub :beer: :beer:

Have a nice daddy's day with ur angels... :D