Beauty of English

Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:50 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
The first...
Cant moan about anything.......as i now have a maid that comes everyday..

Aha.............
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

The first...

There you go JB! He's back!!

Good morning JD happy to be back?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Shall we make that official then...better let lewis know if he has stopped racing round in cars :scared:

I am so wanting to make a comment on that JD...you having a maids service LOL
Well not strictly a maid...just a cleaner.
Anyway. I have been told i will be spending 50% of my time away from home.
Boston and Saudi in March, Cork in April etc etc.

Id better apply for a skwards card !
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

The first...
comes everyday..
Interesting............

Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

The first...
comes everyday..
Interesting............

Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:57 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

The first...
Arrrrggghhhh... U r worse than me ... my cleaner only come once a week...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:58 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
There you go JB! He's back!!

Good morning JD happy to be back?
Im so excited about being back..that im glad im wearing loose fitting trousers. !!

bad news is that i have to go away again in a few weeks.

good news 11 days til my little sweetheart gets here... I bet i get all tearful at the airport!.... love her soooooo much it hurts.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:59 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Interesting............

Filthy b@stard !

you ruined my punchline
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:00 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Im so excited about being back..that im glad im wearing loose fitting trousers. !!

good news 11 days til my little sweetheart gets here... I bet i get all tearful at the airport!.... love her soooooo much it hurts.

Awww thats soooo sweet....
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:01 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

U better behave on the 11th days from today ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:02 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Malteser
Awww thats soooo sweet....
She is my bestest friend. we have such a laugh when i have her. Got a ton of things planned.

Only bad side is that i know she/we will have a great time, and it will make it hard for her when she has to go...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:04 am
The Delivery Man...

She is my bestest friend. we have such a laugh when i have her. Got a ton of things planned.

Only bad side is that i know she/we will have a great time, and it will make it hard for her when she has to go...
How old is she? and for how long is she staying? we should arrange and outing where we can all meet her
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:05 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
How old is she? and for how long is she staying? we should arrange and outing where we can all meet her
9 yrs??? Am I right JD???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Tell me about it I was crying like a baby until she came out
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:10 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Tell me about it I was crying like a baby until she came out
I know ill only be able to hold myself together until i see her walking out...thats when ill fall apart.

Collected her from school after i returned from being in Saudi for a long time, I could see her sat in her classroom laughing and fooling about with her friends...lost it then too !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.