Beauty of English

Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:11 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Jellybean
The agencies normally have pics Malt....and beware!!!!

LOL beware as in bad or good?????

Aww Nov u r soooo good to me as usual eh. Ingie waiting for her maid to arrive anytime as she starting driving lessons in Feb...will wait to see hows shes doing hehe
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:21 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Tell me about it....................I need a massage phewww!!!!
I need one too..... badly!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:21 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
LOL beware as in bad or good?????

Aww Nov u r soooo good to me as usual eh. Ingie waiting for her maid to arrive anytime as she starting driving lessons in Feb...will wait to see hows shes doing hehe

Bad.....I have never had the problem because I always go for the warts, but have had friends who have had problems with youngish maids in the house. I don't want to tar them all with the same brush, but it is quite common for them to be after a husband or money. Doesn't matter what your hubby is like, they can still cause problems.

I don't know how common this is here but I am always wary...hence mine has a full set of false teeth is about 4 ft tall, could drive a cattle truck between her legs................actually she's not sounding too bad if you're desperate LOL.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Bad.....I have never had the problem because I always go for the warts, but have had friends who have had problems with youngish maids in the house. I don't want to tar them all with the same brush, but it is quite common for them to be after a husband or money. Doesn't matter what your hubby is like, they can still cause problems.

I don't know how common this is here but I am always wary...hence mine has a full set of false teeth is about 4 ft tall, could drive a cattle truck between her legs................actually she's not sounding too bad if you're desperate LOL.

PMSL, sounds like you hired a train
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

It is quite common for them to be after a husband or money. Doesn't matter what your hubby is like, they can still cause problems.

could drive a cattle truck between her legs................actually she's not sounding too bad if you're desperate LOL.
hhhhmmmmm.............

Nope.......I am being a good ickle Dodgers...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:33 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
hhhhmmmmm.............

Speak up, don't worry, no one is reading
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:35 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OMG LOL.................yeah I know what u mean. Will have to leave hubby and maid alone for quiet sometime when I am back home in the summer.......I better be carefull......can never trust the male hormones can u...

Mind u false teeth can be a good idea to men eh!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:38 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

My malaysian friend married to an english hubby. They have an Indonesian maid. I go to their house quite often. And used to chat with the maid in Indonesian. This maid told me ... that the 'master' never talk to her at all apart of 'Selamat Pagi/Sore/Malam', 'Terima Kasih', or 'Bye' when he go to work. This maid first time working for caucasian ... she asked me ... wether all caucasian like that??? Never talk to the maid ...

I think my friend's husband just try to keep the distance to the maid ...
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

hhhhmmmmm.............

What? Is it no Sexual Connotations Day today....or was it something else?
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Speak up, don't worry, no one is reading
Come on JD ... speak up... I won't read it ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:41 am
Banned

Mind u false teeth can be a good idea to men eh!!![/QUOTE]

Heehee that's what I was thinking as I wrote it.

Even if you trust your hubby...if inclined that maid can still make trouble between you. I think it is very rare, depends how familiar you let the maid get.

Mine gets a good morning, chop this, clean that, please and thank you and that's about it. But it stops the chit chat and thinking that we are friends before anything else.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
My malaysian friend married to an english hubby. They have an Indonesian maid. I go to their house quite often. And used to chat with the maid in Indonesian. This maid told me ... that the 'master' never talk to her at all apart of 'Selamat Pagi/Sore/Malam', 'Terima Kasih', or 'Bye' when he go to work. This maid first time working for caucasian ... she asked me ... wether all caucasian like that??? Never talk to the maid ...

I think my friend's husband just try to keep the distance to the maid ...

Exactly Novita....funny, just what I wrote before reading your post. My husband the same, he even hates me getting too familiar with the maid :scared:

He says it is not professional and he likes our privacy too much........no walking around stark bollock naked in our house....by anybody LOL
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:44 am
Melts in your Mouth

Mind u false teeth can be a good idea to men eh!!!

Heehee that's what I was thinking as I wrote it.

Even if you trust your hubby...if inclined that maid can still make trouble between you. I think it is very rare, depends how familiar you let the maid get.

Mine gets a good morning, chop this, clean that, please and thank you and that's about it. But it stops the chit chat and thinking that we are friends before anything else. [/QUOTE]

Thnx JB................yr advice is v precious to me
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:44 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

What? Is it no Sexual Connotations Day today....or was it something else?
The first...
Cant moan about anything.......as i now have a maid that comes everyday..
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:50 am
Banned

The first...
Cant moan about anything.......as i now have a maid that comes everyday..

Shall we make that official then...better let lewis know if he has stopped racing round in cars :scared:

I am so wanting to make a comment on that JD...you having a maids service LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.