Beauty of English

Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:45 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey Nabs!

We're doing great!

Did you have a good WE?
I quite one I can say, Its been a stressful week
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:45 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I hope that they never need scrubbing...just a mop. Mind you with my two JB's in and out all day I wouldn't be surprised. Anyway, my maid loves scrubbing
Is she good looking?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:52 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Beauty of English

Originally Posted by Nabs
Is she good looking?

Hmmmm fiesty mood eh Nabs............
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey...

The 5 most stressful things in life:

Having a baby (2002)
Moving (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Marriage (2000)
Divorce (2004)
Death ........getting there!

PMSL Death...I don't think i'll stress about that too much
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:56 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
I moved house 5x....................can u imagine how stressful I am :scared:

I hv moved more than that across countries too...but my dad is bigger than everybody elses too ....enough of that

Yeah my sympathies to you Malt....I will be moving again in June
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:57 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hey...

The 5 most stressful things in life:

Having a baby (2002)
Moving (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Marriage (2000)
Divorce (2004)
Death ........getting there!
Did the first 1 3x
2nd 5x
ooeerrr 3rd one.....once is more than enuf thank u
????????
Have to go there sooner or later!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nabs
Is she good looking?

Not bad with her teeth in
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:00 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not bad with her teeth in
Now that makes me think...do u think they will let me see the maids face(pic) when I go to agency.......have to find the right looking one just in case hubby gets any ideas.

Was thinking maybe, hairy chin..big black mole on her nose..sticking out ears..thin as a toothpick (hubby likes em fleshy hehe)................but that will scare the kids to death eh!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:02 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I moved house 5x....................can u imagine how stressful I am :scared:
I know how stressful u r Malt ... especially with ur 3 kiddies with u ...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:04 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Now that makes me think...do u think they will let me see the maids face(pic) when I go to agency.......have to find the right looking one just in case hubby gets any ideas.

Was thinking maybe, hairy chin..big black mole on her nose..sticking out ears..thin as a toothpick (hubby likes em fleshy hehe)................but that will scare the kids to death eh!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:
Have u looking around in the agent yet Malt? Probably best if u start now ... because sometimes take few months to process the maid...
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:04 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
I know how stressful u r Malt ... especially with ur 3 kiddies with u ...

Tell me about it....................I need a massage phewww!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
Have u looking around in the agent yet Malt? Probably best if u start now ... because sometimes take few months to process the maid...

Was told by Ingie that it will be done in 2 wks...............cool ha!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:06 am
semarang

Tell me about it....................I need a massage phewww!!!!
Let me know when ... I will take u ... and I will have sophie while u have a massage ... how abt that???
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:07 am
semarang

Was told by Ingie that it will be done in 2 wks...............cool ha!!
That is quick... good ... where is Ingie maid from?
Old Jan 30th 2005, 6:09 am
Banned

The agencies normally have pics Malt....and beware!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.