Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Beach Opposite Dubai College?!!

Beach Opposite Dubai College?!!

Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Beach Opposite Dubai College?!!

I was invited to a beach in Dubai for a BBQ and party, apparently its near Dubai College but a little further up on the other side of the Al Sufouh road. Was told to drive past West Inn and then carry on past media city, past the newly built Palm Mall, carry on going past the lights which were at the junction where Dubai college is. Was told I would have to do a u turn and then the beach was on the opposite side.

Went to look for it, went all the way up to the Burj Al Arab but couldnt see any beaches there.

Anyone know where it is? The guy is a V.I.P and i dont want him to think im a plonker...

Last edited by deemi786; Apr 26th 2009 at 7:51 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all
Default Re: Beach Opposite Dubai College?!!

Originally Posted by deemi786 View Post
I was invited to a beach in Dubai for a BBQ and party, apparently its near Dubai College but a little further up on the other side of the Al Sufouh road. Was told to drive past West Inn and then carry on past media city, past the newly built Palm Mall, carry on going past the lights which were at the junction where Dubai college is. Was told I would have to do a u turn and then the beach was on the opposite side.

Went to look for it, went all the way up to the Burj Al Arab but couldnt see any beaches there.

Anyone know where it is? The guy is a V.I.P and i dont want him to think im a plonker...
Not sure if its the same one, but there is a hidden away beach we use on Monday nights - from SZR turn left at Madinat so your heading twds Marina/Palm along the road with the Palaces on nearest the sea. Through a couple of lights and between the last big palace on your right and the pal jumeirah there is a bus stop with a lane from it down to the beach. The bus stop turn off is pretty much directly under the green overhead road signs.
HTH,
CH
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: Beach Opposite Dubai College?!!

Originally Posted by Cry haddock View Post
Not sure if its the same one, but there is a hidden away beach we use on Monday nights - from SZR turn left at Madinat so your heading twds Marina/Palm along the road with the Palaces on nearest the sea. Through a couple of lights and between the last big palace on your right and the pal jumeirah there is a bus stop with a lane from it down to the beach. The bus stop turn off is pretty much directly under the green overhead road signs.
HTH,
CH
ill check it out...thanks