Barrera vs Khan

Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Barrera vs Khan

Does anyone know where they are showing this boxing fight or know where they are likely to show it?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:58 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barrera vs Khan

Does anyone know where they are showing this boxing fight or know where they are likely to show it?
If shown it will most likely be on a TV of some kind, possibly a Plasma, maybe on LCD. But definately on some sort of box that displays pictures that move.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bison View Post
If shown it will most likely be on a TV of some kind, possibly a Plasma, maybe on LCD. But definately on some sort of box that displays pictures that move.
so not at your place then.....
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Thus far I have tended to find the boxing being shown on Al Jaz Sports?! But that's just by flicking around the channels around the time it should be on.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jrudofsky View Post
Thus far I have tended to find the boxing being shown on Al Jaz Sports?! But that's just by flicking around the channels around the time it should be on.
Havent really come across much boxing on TV over here, its all that UFC bollox...

There is the Hatton v Pac Man fight soon too...

I think Barrera will flatten poor old Khan, even though he shoudl be colecting his bus pass...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

The last Hatton fight was on Al Jaz..I know because mates in the UK were still up (and hammered) watching it, while I was watching it with breakfast here.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
Havent really come across much boxing on TV over here, its all that UFC bollox...

There is the Hatton v Pac Man fight soon too...

I think Barrera will flatten poor old Khan, even though he shoudl be colecting his bus pass...
I would have agreed with you up until Barrera's last fight where he was worse than Audley, i mean he was dreadful but at the same time you have to question Khans chin.

Im hoping Roach has given him the same advice that manny got but i fear if he gets into a brawl with barrera he's going home with Chicken Buriyani on his face!