Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Banking and a daft girlie question (sorry)

Banking and a daft girlie question (sorry)

Old May 14th 2009, 7:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Banking and a daft girlie question (sorry)

Hey LMC just do what the local women do and wear an abaya to keep the sunlight off your skin. By the way, is that you in the avatar?
Old May 14th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Littlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
Hey LMC just do what the local women do and wear an abaya to keep the sunlight off your skin. By the way, is that you in the avatar?
Hi Lionheart- I get funny in the heat with anything covering my face so I think I'm going to run with the Factor 50 AND SPF foundation!

Yes, it's me in the avatar.
Old May 14th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littlemisscaro
Hi Lionheart- I get funny in the heat with anything covering my face so I think I'm going to run with the Factor 50 AND SPF foundation!

his next question is, do you do threesomes..
Old May 14th 2009, 8:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I believe its my turn to do the Welcome meet and greet.......
Old May 14th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Littlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really niceLittlemisscaro is just really nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I believe its my turn to do the Welcome meet and greet.......

Next question...what do you ladies use to hide bright red cheeks??!!!
Old May 14th 2009, 9:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I could answer that for you, but It'd have to be by pm....
Old May 14th 2009, 9:25 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
his next question is, do you do threesomes..
hmmm a zebra..
Old May 14th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by admon
says the man that no longer lives in the UAE, but still posts hard luck stories on a middle east forum.

You are just a *****ing knobhead. 'Mate'.
haha. You really have it in for me now dont you

I guess everyone needs their 'release'... theres plenty of prosties in 49ers if youre wife isnt giving you any you know?
Old May 14th 2009, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

Hi LMC...I'm same as you...extremely fair skinned, so will be putting the high factor on under make up & the make up with high factor in it! Also, wide brimmed hat & stay out of the sun between 10 & 4...!

Didn't you know that pale is the new tanned??

Old May 14th 2009, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tell your boyfriend to spank you less aggressively, simple...
Old May 15th 2009, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just tell your boyfriend to spank you less aggressively, simple...
He's Scottish!! He thrives on aggression..!
Old May 15th 2009, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
Hi LMC...I'm same as you...extremely fair skinned, so will be putting the high factor on under make up & the make up with high factor in it! Also, wide brimmed hat & stay out of the sun between 10 & 4...!

Didn't you know that pale is the new tanned??

Hi Feline!!

Oooo I love the pale look at the minute (I don't mean deathly white or anything...just natural!) it looks so chic! I'm thinking Nicola from Girls Aloud but less scary
Old May 15th 2009, 11:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

He's Scottish!! He thrives on aggression..!
Ah.. You've already developed a deep appreciation for the Scottish guys then... Im half way there!!!!
Old May 15th 2009, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ah.. You've already developed a deep appreciation for the Scottish guys then... Im half way there!!!!
I love a bit of Scottish!!! Bloody charmers though...

Trying to persuade my OH to come and follow me to Dubai was hard work..in the end I had to show him a guide to Dubai featuring The Caledonian Society and (positive!) accounts of the UAE from various Scottish people...think it may have swayed my Tartan warrior in the end!!!!! Just got to find him a job now or its a no-go!...
Old May 15th 2009, 1:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I love a bit of Scottish!!! Bloody charmers though...

Trying to persuade my OH to come and follow me to Dubai was hard work..in the end I had to show him a guide to Dubai featuring The Caledonian Society and (positive!) accounts of the UAE from various Scottish people...think it may have swayed my Tartan warrior in the end!!!!! Just got to find him a job now or its a no-go!...
what line of work is he in again?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.