Reload this Page >

bank account In UAE DUBAI non resident? will i get BIC

bank account In UAE DUBAI non resident? will i get BIC

Old May 31st 2017, 10:50 am
Banned

paulstream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bank account In UAE DUBAI non resident? will i get BIC

hi,

is it possible to open a bank account in UAE online. while i don't intend to move over anytime sooon just but i intent to visit to purchasing an apartment, but would like to know what to i need to open an account there just my passport.

most important when you opening a saving account will you be able to send international payments / receive. can a friend of mine or mine relatives back in the UK send fund to me thought international payment through IBAN BIC anyone who has saving account can confirm you can send and receive transfers from abroad.

whitch bank also i was looking at emiratesnbd not sure
Old May 31st 2017, 11:05 am
Banned

Default Re: bank account In UAE DUBAI non resident? will i get BIC

with saving you get SWIFT IBAN AND BIC CODE? thanks
Old May 31st 2017, 1:35 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Deposit accounts also have the proper bank codes and yes, it is possible to open a very basic bank account if you are not resident although not with every bank. Your options will be limited.

If planning to buy property in Dubai, this recent article of mine may be of interest to you as it explains the process and costs.

https://financialuae.me/2017/04/10/a...gage-in-dubai/
Old May 31st 2017, 3:10 pm
Banned

so when I open a saving bank account I will able to do internation bank transfer
Old May 31st 2017, 3:12 pm
Banned

will they provide WITH IBAN BIC
Old May 31st 2017, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Deposit accounts also have the proper bank codes and yes, it is possible to open a very basic bank account if you are not resident although not with every bank. Your options will be limited.

If planning to buy property in Dubai, this recent article of mine may be of interest to you as it explains the process and costs.

https://financialuae.me/2017/04/10/a...gage-in-dubai/

I would go further and say extremely limited to not possible, a friend of mine has recently tried and was refused by every bank he tried, all wanted a residency visa as a stipulation...you may in your wisdom know something i / he does not, if so please pm me the solution so I can pass it on. He wanted his to pay rentals into from property`s here .
Old May 31st 2017, 6:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
I would go further and say extremely limited to not possible, a friend of mine has recently tried and was refused by every bank he tried, all wanted a residency visa as a stipulation...you may in your wisdom know something i / he does not, if so please pm me the solution so I can pass it on. He wanted his to pay rentals into from property`s here .
What?? Wanted his rentals into property?
Old Jun 1st 2017, 6:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
I know that both Emirates NBD and HSBC can open basic accounts for non-residents.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 6:46 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by paulstream
will they provide WITH IBAN BIC
Have you read my response? Yes, you get bank codes. All accounts here have an IBAN.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 9:19 am
Banned

I know that both Emirates NBD and HSBC can open basic accounts for non-residents.
I just. Checked its fo. residency. Link me the link.
Is there any bank I can apply online
Old Jun 1st 2017, 9:20 am
Banned

Have you read my response? Yes, you get bank codes. All accounts here have an IBAN.
I thought u won't get on saving accounts
Old Jun 1st 2017, 10:57 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Your lack of basic manners when looking for advice is probably not helping your cause.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 11:33 am
Bored liberal

No, I won't. You aren't reading the info given and have forgotten about please and thank you.
Old Jun 1st 2017, 11:52 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, been a while

HSBC don't even want to retain me with a basic account, any more, now they've finally noticed I'm non-resident (it's only taken them three years since I told them...). I need to switch away from their current account (that was useful for certain travels), that I know - but they will offer nothing, nada, no solution except GTFO.

Lovely
Old Jun 1st 2017, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of all this is coming from the money laundering rules. No EID no account. No visa no EID.

I'd guess that there are a lot less banks willing to do this now than those willing to do it. And forget any international bank with US operations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.