Bali

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:33 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Bali

Originally Posted by TA5
Yep, in the USA's own interests the dollar was intentionally weakened.
Thats an old census test the government uses to tell the smart from the stupid people. Sorry to tell you this .......but you failed.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:49 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

That would be like keeping all of your fleet in one harbour and waiting for the enemy to bomb you - well that's a Pearl if ever I've heard one!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by MJC
That would be like keeping all of your fleet in one harbour and waiting for the enemy to bomb you - well that's a Pearl if ever I've heard one!!

Oh... I never looked at it like that!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:58 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

"The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other going in the oposite direction."

I love this quote
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TA5
For christ sakes, there was a plane circling around our heads twice at low altitude looking for the white house. :

Around your heads......bloody hell that was LOW!!!

How did you know they were looking for the White House?
Did it have one of those destination signs on the front like they have on Grayhound buses? Or did you see a tourist map on their laps as they were so low?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Hurry up back TA5 ...I'm running low on old quotes to take the piss out of!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:15 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

You must be all having a busy day at work today
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I can imagine FD !

*hi FD*
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:20 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

I know seriously, don't you people have anything better to do, or do your positions as office boy's give you lots of free time between vacuuming and coffee-service.

Back to Bali, I still can't decide if I really want to go. I realize that I should go and not give in, but as it is a vacation, which is a finite figure, and given how much I work while i'm here I really don't want to come back not having been able to relax the maximum amount possible. The wedding is one thing, but the party has already said that they would understand if people didn't want to go, and I believe that it is pretty understandable. It is a really hard decision as I was really looking forward to the trip to learn to surf and relax with all my friends from Dubai in a different environment.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:20 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Multi tasking my dear, the English (and Manx's) are very good at it, our former colony across the Atlantic aren't!!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:22 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Thats an old census test the government uses to tell the smart from the stupid people. Sorry to tell you this .......but you failed.

Its Good that Mr Ta5 thinks that way. This is Positive thinking and its very Healthy for brain and for body.

Russians says that its good that we lost against afghanistan because that way we don't have communism anymore. We lost the war Intentionally.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:22 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
I know seriously, don't you people have anything better to do, or do your positions as office boy's give you lots of free time between vacuuming and coffee-service.

Back to Bali, I still can't decide if I really want to go. I realize that I should go and not give in, but as it is a vacation, which is a finite figure, and given how much I work while i'm here I really don't want to come back not having been able to relax the maximum amount possible. The wedding is one thing, but the party has already said that they would understand if people didn't want to go, and I believe that it is pretty understandable. It is a really hard decision as I was really looking forward to the trip to learn to surf and relax with all my friends from Dubai in a different environment.
Depend how good your friend is Tom. And don't think they will blow the place up too soon ... dont think for this year. Maybe next year on the 4th anniversary.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:26 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
shame if you have to cancel.

I am sure now rupiahs will collapse against the dollar ... and you can live like a king in Bali ...

Fyi.... The world doesn't go around TA5.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:31 am
semarang

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Fyi.... The world doesn't go around TA5.
Means??? It is a bonus when you arrive in Indo and your get more for your money against the rupiahs.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 10:32 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I can imagine FD !

*hi FD*

Hi Nov (Ooops not supposed to say that in the middle of threads anymore )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.