Bahrain Visa?

Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bahrain Visa?

Folks,

Quick question:

Do we need a visa to fly into Bahrain?

To cut a VERY long story short, I'm in Saudi, and Mrs Bantam will soon be joining me, but flight availability is very limited. We're thinking of getting her a flight into Bahrain, and then I can drive over to pick her up from there and then we can all drive back into Saudi ( I have a KSA Multi Entry / Exit visa ) She will have a KSA visa sorted by then ( inshallah ! )

TIA.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:57 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bahrain Visa?

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Folks,

Quick question:

Do we need a visa to fly into Bahrain?

To cut a VERY long story short, I'm in Saudi, and Mrs Bantam will soon be joining me, but flight availability is very limited. We're thinking of getting her a flight into Bahrain, and then I can drive over to pick her up from there and then we can all drive back into Saudi ( I have a KSA Multi Entry / Exit visa ) She will have a KSA visa sorted by then ( inshallah ! )

TIA.
With UK passport, Bahrain is visa on arrival. Used to be 5 BD.

Make sure you have correct money, when we lived there a friend came in and only had a 20 pound note, they took it and gave the 'sorry sir, we have no change' story.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:01 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

As you enter you can change money before imigration who take the money - Credit Card, BD, SR AED, GBP - you name it.

As you'll need to change money then do it before immigration.

If you are taking a taxi make sure you agree the price before you go. No more than 5 to Manama or 4 to Exhibition rd.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

Its just a case of getting the flights now if things need to go that way! Fingers crossed.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

macteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nicemacteepee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
If you are taking a taxi make sure you agree the price before you go. No more than 5 to Manama or 4 to Exhibition rd.
You could always pre-book a Speedy, (if you don't want to be hassled by the rip-off local drivers) - although they can't pick you up from the regular taxi rank, they got us from car park 9 last time. Just across from the entrance
Old Aug 15th 2008, 4:58 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I'll try that - some of the hotels are a rip off and some collect free - I'm sure there is a 'black' taxi system too come to think of it.

Good advice!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

You can get your visas online now..

http://www.evisa.gov.bh/
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm flying back into Riyadh tomorrow,looks like we might be able to get Mrs Bantam a reasonably soonish flight into KSA as well, otherwise it will be the Bahrain - KSA route. If that is the case, I'll be driving into Bahrain to pick her up anyway and drive back into Saudi.