Bahrain rents

Old Jun 8th 2008, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

fefe76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Bahrain rents

What would be the cost of a small 1 bdrm place in bahrain...nothing fancy...just basic

i have 3 cats so i would need a place that allowed pets

i would consider sharing but i dont think anyone wud wana share with someone with 3 cats in tow !!! lol

i am havin issues with my KSA visa and they are messing around.... it was 2 months and i finally got my visa number which i discovered had been issued to the wrong country so now i am waiting 4 hubby to try and get it transfered and that is another fiasco and i am just sick and tired of living away from hubby....

in 14 mnths ive been with him for 3 !!! that is nuts.... i thought saudis respected families ...!!! why they keeping us apart then

anyway i have decided of maybe living in bahrain now .... least i hubby can come visit me there
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:32 pm
On the look out

smilingcamel will become famous soon enoughsmilingcamel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bahrain rents

I have just moved to Bahrain from Dubai. You can get a small flat for around 500-700 BHD. I am in Juffair, large 2 bedroomed, fully furnished (everything included, just had to move in....750 BHD. Better value than Dubai, plus you dont have to pay a year in advance. Many landlords will accept monthly or 3 monthly basis.....
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

t19hlr will become famous soon enought19hlr will become famous soon enough

You can probably pick something up for less than BD500, my 2 bed costs me BD550 per month, all inclusive, but maybe I was lucky to get such a good flat at that price.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Does it matter what area? Do you want it near the causeway? Or do you want it more in town? I can put you in touch with my friend, she just rented a 2br in Mahooz (near the big Al Jazira supermarket for 350BD). Maybe they might have some left in the same place?? PM me if you want her number..