Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bahrain Pool Table and Proxy

Bahrain Pool Table and Proxy

Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:35 am
W10

Default Re: Bahrain Pool Table and Proxy

Originally Posted by Jeeper
That's what i'm going there for......stuffed up dubai's roads now i'm going to do the same in bahrain.
You're lucky you didn't have anything to do with the Marina/Emirates Hills/Golf Club intersection.

That thing is a mess and about 125 accidents waiting to happen

Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You're lucky you didn't have anything to do with the Marina/Emirates Hills/Golf Club intersection.

That thing is a mess and about 125 accidents waiting to happen
None of my roads are built here yet. They're all in dubailand and some are at construction stage now but there's one in particular that will be terrible but Client would not budge despite our advice....remains to be seen how it goes.
It's seriously like a roller coaster! If the dinosaurs don't scare you the road to them will.

Actually, the 2nd stage of the Used car exhibition center is my work and I think is almost done now.....although again, the layout was conceived by the client.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:57 am
W10

That new interchange five gets my nomination for the worst intersection in Dubai. It's ****ing terrible