Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bahrain personal loan

Bahrain personal loan

Old Mar 8th 2013, 8:17 am
Just Joined

costacofy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bahrain personal loan

I need a personal loan of BHD 10000 and think about applying for one as a resident expatriate with bahrain islamic bank but I am concerned about having problems getting in and out of the country as I am working around the gulf region.

If :
- M loan gets approved by the bank say next month
- I keep paying the monthly instalments on time -
- My situation changes and I may move to another GCC country for work and become a resident of this country
- I still keep up the loan payments on time

Will that be fine?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Muncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really niceMuncle is just really nice
Default Re: Bahrain personal loan

When you have to move to another GCC country your residence in Bahrain will seize to exist and you will have to repay the outstanding loan amount in full - as your visa/residence is tied to your work...
Muncle
Old Mar 9th 2013, 7:41 am
UK

RJB123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bahrain personal loan

Would recommend that you think very carefully before taking out a loan in Bahrain as it is all too easy to end up with a travel ban.