Bahrain jolly...

Old Nov 3rd 2011, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Rappers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bahrain jolly...

Do any expats living in Riyadh go to Baharain once in a while for a jolly up?

I believe Bahrain is not that far away and more tolerate to westen cultures, with bars, restuarants, etc.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

homersthirdnipple is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bahrain jolly...

Originally Posted by Rappers

I believe Bahrain is not that far away and more tolerate to westen cultures, with bars, restuarants, etc.
Count me in if you find such a trip.
Ta.
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Rappers is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Bahrain jolly...

Homer, judging from the lack of responses it is just you and me on the jolly to Bahrain.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

homersthirdnipple is an unknown quantity at this point

Homer, judging from the lack of responses it is just you and me on the jolly to Bahrain.
Dude, I get the feeling that folk out there keep things very close to their chests as they fear getting found out by people at home etc.
Sure we will find all sorts of stuff out when we get settled.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 8:59 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I'd imagine its more like people don't agree to meet random punters from the internet and then travel to Bahrain with them

Regarding Bahrain, its normally full of Saudis and the like at the weekend, letting some steam off. You can fly easily from Riyadh or drive over either, its not too bad a trip by car once the causeway isn't too busy.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Do any expats living in Riyadh go to Baharain once in a while for a jolly up? I believe Bahrain is not that far away and more tolerate to westen cultures, with bars, restuarants, etc.
Are you for real? Doesn't everybody know about the weekend escape to Bahrain?
Old Nov 5th 2011, 6:00 am
Sand pit since May 2010

Geo79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, lots of them. I was over there last weekend.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 9:48 am
Just Joined

m321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geo79
Yes, lots of them. I was over there last weekend.
thy any one in Riyadh ?
i want get friends and may be we go to Bahrain to gather

thank you
Old Nov 5th 2011, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

For those short on expat friends in Saudi with whom to come on a jolly to Bahrain with; try the following

1. Book a plane ticket to Bahrain
2. Take taxi from the airport to seedy, semi seedy or posh but seedy hotel.
3. Head to hotel bar
4. Listen out for the bladdered expat hammering his way through too much beer too fast as if its the last case of beer on the island. He will also probably be letching over the Flipper bar maid like she is the last available gunny on the island using his very best shit faced chat up lines pending either a) arrival of whores or b) his taxi to diggers
5. Pull up a chair next to said person and start conversation. He will definitely be working in Saudi and most probably be from Riyadh
6. Fly back to Saudi with list of new drinking friends

Top tip. Put a bag on it as allegedly lots of nasty dick rotting diseases around at the moment

Simples