Reload this Page >

Bahrain Compound for family

Bahrain Compound for family

Old Aug 28th 2013, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Jiri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bahrain Compound for family

Hi all,
would anyone have any tip for a decent compound in Bahrain, suitable for a family with a 2yrs old kid. Preferably with good facilities and kids playground area where some interaction would be possible:-) Ideally with a good access to the Causeway to Khobar as I will be working out in there.
Thanks/Jiri
Old Aug 28th 2013, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Backinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bahrain Compound for family

Originally Posted by Jiri
Hi all,
would anyone have any tip for a decent compound in Bahrain, suitable for a family with a 2yrs old kid. Preferably with good facilities and kids playground area where some interaction would be possible:-) Ideally with a good access to the Causeway to Khobar as I will be working out in there.
Thanks/Jiri
There are heaps in and around Saar and Janabiya which fit the bill, depends on budget and what you want, where you want to be located. Best advice would be to have a good look at a lot of compounds before making a decision - short term apartment lets are available which would give you the time to do this. Compound prices are good at the moment with plenty of room for negotiation and plenty of availability.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Backinthesand
There are heaps in and around Saar and Janabiya which fit the bill, depends on budget and what you want, where you want to be located. Best advice would be to have a good look at a lot of compounds before making a decision - short term apartment lets are available which would give you the time to do this. Compound prices are good at the moment with plenty of room for negotiation and plenty of availability.
thanks for the reply. yep, I plan to hop over and get a short term lease to win some time for a proper look around. unfortunately, not many compounds are being on the net so trying to gather some tips first.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Backinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jiri
thanks for the reply. yep, I plan to hop over and get a short term lease to win some time for a proper look around. unfortunately, not many compounds are being on the net so trying to gather some tips first.
have a search on www.bahrainpropertyworld.com gives you an idea of the villas available but doesn't divulge the Compound names, need to have a look to get a feel for the area. I would reckon a lot, if not most, people move after the 1st year anyway as you get a better feeling for the better locations and what your specific needs are. Anywhere in Bahrain to Khobar is easy, no need to be right on top of the Causeway.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Sure. I have done some research before and got an idea whats on roughly. As soon as I get my Iqama sorted will get over and check the particular locations.You' re right it is not that big and I have a colleague who commute daily even from Amwaj Island.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of compounds to suit all nationalities