Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Bahrain bars with no prozzies

Bahrain bars with no prozzies

Old Dec 12th 2012, 5:48 am
Banned

bahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nice
Default Re: Bahrain bars with no prozzies

Originally Posted by scot47
"flipper" ?????????????? Sounds racist to me. I suppose you also talk about ragheads and dagoes !???
Looks like it. But along side making ;zero assmptions' and, 'no judegements whatsoever' you can pretty much take for granted that he'll sell the 'flipper' comment as a 'term of endearment'.

And as for ragheads, well, misery loves company, dont even get him started on that......
Old Dec 12th 2012, 5:51 am
Banned

bahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nicebahrain saudi is just really nice

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Is that true ?

Can you block book a lady of easy virtue - is there a discount or something to entice - or buy 1 month get 1 month free ??
That's the thing about a chinese - unlike a hearty sunday lunch, where you have one and are satisfied, full and finished until next week - with a chinese, after a few short hours, you want another. So, long rentals make better sense.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 5:54 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bahrain saudi
That's the thing about a chinese - unlike a hearty sunday lunch, where you have one and are satisfied, full and finished until next week - with a chinese, after a few short hours, you want another. So, long rentals make better sense.
Sounds like the voice of experience.

Have you ever been to Jockey's in Bur Dubai?
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:14 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
"flipper" ?????????????? Sounds racist to me. I suppose you also talk about ragheads and dagoes !???
actually it wouldn't occur to me, but while we're on the topic what i actually do dislike is people who are just itching to get involved in calling someone a racist.

200 years ago you would have there been in the front row screaming 'burn the witch'...
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:18 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it. But along side making ;zero assmptions' and, 'no judegements whatsoever' you can pretty much take for granted that he'll sell the 'flipper' comment as a 'term of endearment'.

And as for ragheads, well, misery loves company, dont even get him started on that......
wow. so based on your interpretations and twisting of my words i am now a full on racist. excellent. you really are an insecure little man aren't you....
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Wow... are we turning into EW??? Chill boys...

Bahrain Saudi - if you want to know anything else, just PM me and I be happy to share the 'in the know' with you & wifey.

Originally Posted by norsk
It is an awful cesspit of a place! Chavs, 50+ year old blokes with their wives and a bunch of people who I can not for the life of me understand who would employ even in Bahrain.
Norsk - I swear I'm not a chav, no a 50+ yo bloke!!! Granted there is some 'characters' at the club but not everyone can be lumped into that catagory... The kiddies love swimming there and the foods dead cheap so can't complain .
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:37 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by camel jockey

Bahrain Saudi - if you want to know anything else, just PM me and I be happy to share the 'in the know' with you & wifey.

Norsk - I swear I'm not a chav, no a 50+ yo bloke!!! Granted there is some 'characters' at the club but not everyone can be lumped into that catagory... The kiddies love swimming there and the foods dead cheap so can't complain .
CJ, I know and never assumed you were. I was obviously generalising (although that seems to have passed some people by, besides they were busy being distracted by the chip).

I was a member for just 3 months before cancelling my membership and setting up at Dilmun instead. Maybe it's changed for the better as well (this was nearly 3 years ago), but back then the food was cheap and at times fairly nasty (except for certain safe dishes) and the pool was disgusting most of the time. I watched one early twenties guy puke in the pool as he was so hammered on my last visit.

I am done with this thread and certain people posting on it. Shame really as I could have helped them with certain other information they are looking for...
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

CJ, I know and never assumed you were. I was obviously generalising (although that seems to have passed some people by, besides they were busy being distracted by the chip).

I was a member for just 3 months before cancelling my membership and setting up at Dilmun instead. Maybe it's changed for the better as well (this was nearly 3 years ago), but back then the food was cheap and at times fairly nasty (except for certain safe dishes) and the pool was disgusting most of the time. I watched one early twenties guy puke in the pool as he was so hammered on my last visit.

I am done with this thread and certain people posting on it. Shame really as I could have helped them with certain other information they are looking for...
Have to admit don't really go there of a nighttime (with the exception of when the members draw goes over BD1000 or course) so don't really know what goes on when the sun goes down. Generally we just go there to wear out the sprogs, meet other friends with kids and don't want to 'hang out' a yet another mall. I do agree that there are some members there that make me cringe when I see them but as far as I'm concerned .. **** 'em. I'll ignore them unless they p*ss me or my kids off. I'm usually out of there by sundown though so it's rarely happened.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Kix
Sounds like the voice of experience.

Have you ever been to Jockey's in Bur Dubai?
I spent a year in China after uni - and caught yellow fever, as they say....

No, never been there. I dont really like Dubai - there is something really souless about the place, in my opinion, it depresses me. I feel like a crash test dummy when there.....
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:50 am
Banned

wow. so based on your interpretations and twisting of my words i am now a full on racist. excellent. you really are an insecure little man aren't you....
Oh that's just great - we've gone from 'I make no assumtions whatsoever' right through to the amateur psychiatric report after just a few posts.

I was obviously generalising
Ah yes, that twilight zone between assumtion, judegment and bordering racism. Classic. I take it back, you are worth a chuckle or two

Last edited by bahrain saudi; Dec 12th 2012 at 6:54 am.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 6:51 am
Banned

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by camel jockey

Cheers Camel - catch you for a beer there sometime, I'll drop you a PM.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that's just great - we've gone from 'I make no assumtions whatsoever' right through to the amateur psychiatric report after just a few posts.

Ah yes, that twilight zone between assumtion, judegment and bordering racism. Classic. I take it back, you are worth a chuckle or two
FFS it's ASSUMPTIONS you muppet.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 10:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, never been there. I dont really like Dubai - there is something really souless about the place, in my opinion, it depresses me. I feel like a crash test dummy when there.....
This comment redeems this thread
Old Dec 12th 2012, 10:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
FFS it's ASSUMPTIONS you muppet.
It's also, judgement, you Tool.
Old Dec 12th 2012, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Or judgment.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.