Bacon then...

Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bacon then...

...where can I get it apart from Spinneys? anywhere? they don't sell it at the places near me, Lu Lu's Hypermarket and Carrefour.

I'm dying for a bacon sarnie.

Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bacon then...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
...where can I get it apart from Spinneys? anywhere? they don't sell it at the places near me, Lu Lu's Hypermarket and Carrefour.

they also sell it in Choitram's
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

never heard of them where are they?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you are in JBR aren't you?
then the nearest place is probably Choitram on Al Wasl road. Go down the beach road until you get to the Madinat. turn right there at the large junction then left at the next junction. Choitram is about 500 yards on the left.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you are in JBR aren't you?
then the nearest place is probably Choitram on Al Wasl road. Go down the beach road until you get to the Madinat. turn right there at the large junction then left at the next junction. Choitram is about 500 yards on the left.
I'm at al barsha, right behind the emirates mall.

Thing is my wife has just started driving, so we need somewhere nearby really as she has never drove on the other side of the road before so is still getting to grips with it,

hence our 'trip out' last night that ended up in us getting lost and being stuck in the car for an hour and a half, oh jesus it was awful...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm at al barsha, right behind the emirates mall.

Thing is my wife has just started driving, so we need somewhere nearby really as she has never drove on the other side of the road before so is still getting to grips with it,

hence our 'trip out' last night that ended up in us getting lost and being stuck in the car for an hour and a half, oh jesus it was awful...
thats really easy then. go onto Um Suqeim Road (the one that goes down to the Madinat/Burj Al arab fro Barsha). Go over the bridge over SZR. take the first right. Choitram is 500 yards on the left. you need to go past it and do a U-Turn. very easy from where you are.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

fantastic, cheers fella
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

never heard of them where are they?
How long have you been here? Choithrams have more supermarkets in Dubai than anybody else!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
How long have you been here? Choithrams have more supermarkets in Dubai than anybody else!
this is my 4th week, I'm just new
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Choithrams on the Lakes is closer and less busy. Come down the back of your place, the road that runs down the side of DAA with LULU behind? keep coming straight down there to the traffic lights, go straight over, at the round about over again, then take a left at the next roundabout. Up the next one and left again, little Choithrams there! I will be there for about 12!!!!

Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Choithrams on the Lakes is closer and less busy. Come down the back of your place, the road that runs down the side of DAA with LULU behind? keep coming straight down there to the traffic lights, go straight over, at the round about over again, then take a left at the next roundabout. Up the next one and left again, little Choithrams there! I will be there for about 12!!!!

If I followed those directions I'd end up in Sharjah, I'd be totally lost. What is DAA?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I followed those directions I'd end up in Sharjah, I'd be totally lost. What is DAA?
Would recommend you just go to the Al Wasl one. nice and easy.
You can find the other one later one you know your way around.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

DAA is the school next door to LULU, that road that runs down there, straight down it over two roundabouts and turn right
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

or you could just buy some of that delicious Beef Bacon
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:56 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
or you could just buy some of that delicious Beef Bacon
it's not too bad on pizza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.