Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Baby Requirements in Riyadh

Baby Requirements in Riyadh

Old Aug 16th 2008, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

shah1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby Requirements in Riyadh

We will be moving to Riyadh soon and we have a four month baby who curently feeds bottle milk (Aptamil) and also started food Hipp Organic - i am very worried whether i will be able to find this in saudi arabia or not.

maybe someone could help me.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:40 am
jia
Forum Regular

jia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baby Requirements in Riyadh

where are you coming from , i went to dubai in feb of this yr with my 4 month old son his milk which in ENFAMIL A+ was not available there so i just bought what ever was available and the baby was fine.is your child on nay kind of specila formula ?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Riyadh, and the local hyper markets do seem to stock a very large range of products, so I'd be pretty certain you will be able to find what you are after, although as I don't shop for those products myself, I have had to need to go and find them.

Can always look around and ask for you if thats any help?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 9:41 am
Just Joined

shah1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jia - We are moving from Scotland, Uk.
we will be moving to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia in Sep’08. No,baby is not on any special formula - we use 'Aptamil 1' here, which I very much prefer.

Nottmbantam - Oh it would be just be so so fantastic if you could have a look next time you were in the store - that would be gr8. Aptamil 1 is what I am looking for and if i can be really cheeky and also ask for Hipp Organic baby foods.

thanx guys