Baby in Al Ain

Old Aug 27th 2010, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

UkMum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby in Al Ain

Hi,
Has anyone on here had a baby at Al Ain hospital?
What was the care/experience like?
How was the antenatal care?
Thanks,
Old Aug 29th 2010, 3:50 am
Just Joined

tomsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baby in Al Ain

Not at Al Ain Hospital but at Oasis Hospital. Antenatal care was thorough but each appointment took ages. The birth was brilliant.

Mum to Tom (2 1/2) and John (6 months)
Old Aug 29th 2010, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

Casta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really niceCasta is just really nice
Default Re: Baby in Al Ain

When I found out I was pregnant I queried with friends who'd been resident here for a while and given birth here and also with those who were linked to the schools mum network and everyone recommended Oasis Hospital. Bearing in mind I was a first time mum I had a very good experience the staff were competent and the birth (which was last October) went without a hitch.

I know quite a few of the ladies associated with the Mums and Tots have given birth in Al Ain so you might want to ask there as there might be more information about why they did/did not select the hospitals they opted for. To join the forum send an e-mail to [email protected]