Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

An avatar too far???

View Poll Results: An avatar too far??? (private poll)
Yes, get rid of it NOW !!!
22.22%
No, feel free to keep it until youre bored again.
77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

An avatar too far???

Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:08 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow An avatar too far???

what do you think folks, too far or not.

plz vote and we will see whether i ditch it or not.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:48 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: An avatar too far???

Originally Posted by shiva

aaahhhh how cute.....
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Its bloody brilliant! Who says it went too far???? its just cute. LOL

and I came across this other av the other day and thought it might be up ur street:

Now hows that for being funny? hehehehehehehehehehe
Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:44 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Its bloody brilliant! Who says it went too far???? its just cute. LOL

and I came across this other av the other day and thought it might be up ur street:

Now hows that for being funny? hehehehehehehehehehe

You have changed your avatar since I last looked! I need to learn how to do mine.

Have just resigned! Arrrgh! No going back now - am on my way out!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:05 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
You have changed your avatar since I last looked! I need to learn how to do mine.

Pretty easy to change...... just find one and then go to "Shortcuts" and then "Edit my Avatar" and upload ur new av..... presto!

Not too fret.... i am sure all will go well.....and that shop that is supposed to be ur "main competitor"..... 4get them..... they cater to a COMPLETELY different set of ppl. u r fine!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:12 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

well done..... we gotta talk then... u could have mailed me to let me know!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:17 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well done..... we gotta talk then... u could have mailed me to let me know!

Am halfway through one to you at the moment and keep getting distracted! Will send in a mo. Panic is setting in!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:23 am
The 5th Amendment

Am halfway through one to you at the moment and keep getting distracted! Will send in a mo. Panic is setting in!!!
he heh

just bring the vodka thru customs.... see u at Xmas maybe?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 2:03 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
he heh

just bring the vodka thru customs.... see u at Xmas maybe?
Ajman HITW is the place for u
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:21 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

looking good so far, only upset 2 peeps we will see what happens
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:33 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Clicked on the wrong one mate !! 1 upset peep only
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:36 pm
The Oracle

Well u got my approval!

r we allowed to speculate as to who they might be? please say yes! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:40 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Clicked on the wrong one mate !! 1 upset peep only
aha..... so its just the one person........ Can we please speculate as to who that might have been ...... i think i have an idea or 2..... errrrrrrrrrrrrr an idea as to who that might be!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:42 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
aha..... so its just the one person........ Can we please speculate as to who that might have been ...... i think i have an idea or 2..... errrrrrrrrrrrrr an idea as to who that might be!
Don't think too hard Face u may overdo it
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:42 pm
**** it we'll do it live

not bothered myself...but..... whos offended....might as well own up it looks like its staying for now....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.