Aussie Legends

Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:26 pm
Banned

Jolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant future
Default Aussie Legends

Which is a somewhat ambiguous name for a pub if ever I've heard one.

Anyway, a mate and me are wandering down there tonight, anybody want to comment on how bad it is?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:32 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Legends

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger

Anyway, a mate and me are wandering down there tonight, anybody want to comment on how bad it is?
Might see you there, im heading out that way for a steak a bit later on
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:35 pm
Banned

Jolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I'll wear a hat with corks on then, you'll easily recognise me with that on.

Oh and I'll be mortifyingly drunk, abusing all the women and calling the Sheila.

Well, when in Rome.....
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

went to Cactus for lunch - JD your right it has really gone off! going to try the seafood night in Billy Blues on tuesday though
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:48 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I'll wear a hat with corks on then, you'll easily recognise me with that on.

Oh and I'll be mortifyingly drunk, abusing all the women and calling the Sheila.

Well, when in Rome.....
No worries,

The pictures in my gallery are actually fake, Im 5'2, ginger with a cleft palet.
Ill be wearing a green shirt and brown trousers.

You can miss me as Im wearing oven gloves. (its the only way to stop myself interferring with myself in public )
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:50 pm
Banned

No worries,

The pictures in my gallery are actually fake, Im 5'2, ginger with a cleft palet.

You can miss me as Im wearing oven gloves. (its the only way to stop myself interferring with myself in public )
When you said you were into latex I got completly the wrong end of the stick.

So to speak
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping for a report from you after the encounter!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
Was hoping for a report from you after the encounter!
What encounter?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

No worries,

you still not got over the oven glove thing???
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:56 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you still not got over the oven glove thing???
Afraid not, Im allowed to take them off at work, and to let the air get to the blisters
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:57 pm
Concierge

Afraid not, Im allowed to take them off at work, and to let the air get to the blisters
so the shrink didn't manage to get to the bottom of it either? Oh well, Stella might be able to help later!!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

really grim...worse than DDs, and that's saying summat!

MM, xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:01 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so the shrink didn't manage to get to the bottom of it either? Oh well, Stella might be able to help later!!!
Ah Stella, the drink of wife-beaters

Prefer a VRB myself, or meths,white spirit or anti-freeze.

Is a bit tricky getting anti-freeze over here though
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:02 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
really grim...worse than DDs, and that's saying summat!

MM, xx
Yeah but we are not pretencious snobs.

Personally I thinks its who your with, not where you are
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:02 pm
Concierge

Ah Stella, the drink of wife-beaters

Prefer a VRB myself, or meths,white spirit or anti-freeze.

Is a bit tricky getting anti-freeze over here though
I have found the same problem, supply just isn't up to scratch!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.