Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Atlantis - The lost World is all around us, in bits pieces

Atlantis - The lost World is all around us, in bits pieces

Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:42 pm
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Atlantis - The lost World

Having travelled a bit.. my requirements for a better society grew with every new culture I learned from.. where ever you go you seam to find the negative aspects of your own culture each time you find a better alternative. ditch what you are used to and embrace a new requirement.. this is if you have the courage to see it all.. on the other hand you grow more tolerant of other cultures.. you get to the point when you no longer find where you belong and the Ideal place only exists in your imagination and reflected in your attitude..

So this ideal place... what is it like???? certainly the ME traffic is not part of it... nor the british weather...
The british wicked sence of humour is pretty high on the agenda... but teenage pregnancy is not....

What do you want to see and what do you not want to see??

Happy Dreams...
ZooZ

Last edited by ZooZ; Aug 29th 2005 at 2:50 pm. Reason: Large Title
Old Aug 30th 2005, 2:10 pm
Follow Your Heart

ZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud ofZooZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Atlantis - The lost World

no replies yet !!!
is there anybody intrested??
Old Aug 30th 2005, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
no replies yet !!!
is there anybody intrested??
Don't worry ...I just read your post. From the title I thought you were talking of the Palm or The World, the one they are building.

- heavy stuff you wrote there - have to think of a propah reply

Anya
Old Aug 30th 2005, 3:59 pm
Follow Your Heart

Anya
hv some K for being nice to me... .. for a minute I thought I have become invisible... thank you

ZooZ
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZooZ
Anya
hv some K for being nice to me... .. for a minute I thought I have become invisible... thank you

ZooZ

Oh no.....you're not invisible. Your Karma box reads you have a brilliant future - so here's hoping it soon reads you have a reputation.....blah blah..... which fyi means you've achieved nirvana in the BE forum

Most people post from office (!), so you could expect more replies in the morning.

Cheers
Anya
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Atlantis - The lost World is all around us, in bits pieces

I thought this thread was about dinosaurs or something!

There are always ups and downs in every culture and society. Nowhere has the happy equilibrium as after all, we all are human
Old Aug 30th 2005, 4:23 pm
Follow Your Heart

Default Re: Atlantis - The lost World is all around us, in bits pieces

Originally Posted by Trapt777
I thought this thread was about dinosaurs or something!

There are always ups and downs in every culture and society. Nowhere has the happy equilibrium as after all, we all are human
yes we are human and pretty incomplete, but if you put the positives of all the cultures you encountered ... the question is.. if we are about to dream up this place... what is it going to be like???

ZooZ