Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Assistance Required - Saudi Visa Agent in Australia

Assistance Required - Saudi Visa Agent in Australia

Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:36 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Assistance Required - Saudi Visa Agent in Australia

hello,

i'm currently entering my 4th month of trying to get my visa for Saudi sorted and have now hit another snag, i need my visa issued in my country of origin (for the passport i'm showing the Saudi's, am keeping the other hidden away!). but, i'm halfway through processing my visa and need to know if the medical authorized from the UK will be acceptable to the Saudi Embassy in Aus.

so, if anyone has used a Saudi Visa Agent in Aus, can you please let me know as i figure they'll be the best ones (apart from the embassy itself) to help me answer this.

thanks in advance,

still.unsure
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:09 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Assistance Required - Saudi Visa Agent in Australia

User the Embassy and not an agent = keep it simple or you'll get stuffed.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 6:06 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

thanks, yes, am trying to get hold of the embassy at the same time (bl--dy time zone differences!)
Old Sep 5th 2008, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

melb_ksa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just sent you a pm with some contacts ...

Originally Posted by still.unsure
thanks, yes, am trying to get hold of the embassy at the same time (bl--dy time zone differences!)