Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Assistance required from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain residents

Assistance required from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain residents

Old Sep 20th 2009, 5:25 am
Just Joined

minisumo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assistance required from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain residents

I run a business in Dubai which offers mystery shopping across various industries, and one of my clients has retail outlets in malls in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain which need to be mystery shopped over Eid and in the few days afterwards. I'm having trouble finding people to participate as most of my mystery shoppers are based in Dubai.

Would any of you be interested in helping me out with this? You don't have to buy anything and you get paid for completing the report!

NB: if you have links to the retail and/or business consultancy industries then I'm afraid you can't participate.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 7:47 am
Is not impressed...

Aikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really niceAikman7981 is just really nice
Default Re: Assistance required from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain residents

I'm in Al Ain and might do this. What is open for Eid?
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Superdry is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds interesting... You have got me curious now... Im in Abu Dhabi, any more info?

Thanks
Old Sep 20th 2009, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Holking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really nice

Originally Posted by minisumo
I run a business in Dubai which offers mystery shopping across various industries, and one of my clients has retail outlets in malls in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain which need to be mystery shopped over Eid and in the few days afterwards. I'm having trouble finding people to participate as most of my mystery shoppers are based in Dubai.

Would any of you be interested in helping me out with this? You don't have to buy anything and you get paid for completing the report!

NB: if you have links to the retail and/or business consultancy industries then I'm afraid you can't participate.
I am interested too.(in Al Ain)
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:55 am
Just Joined

kelbel22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I would be interested too if you still anyone, im in Abu Dhabi
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

ozkingy is on a distinguished road

My wife used to do them back in Australia. Can you PM me the details and I will pass them onto her. Cheers.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:54 am
Just Joined

srochani is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am residing in Al Ain and doing mystery shopping assignments.

I am also interested to do the assignments of other emirates as well.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ooh yes, def interested, in abu dhabi
Old Nov 9th 2009, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

grapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nice

Originally Posted by minisumo

Do you actually need to be resident in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain, or can you be resident elsewhere in the UAE but happy to travel?

Is it just the Eid period you're stuck? I presume you're talking about UAE National Days when you say a few days after that? What about later in December?