Reload this Page >

Assistance needed from people in Riyadh

Assistance needed from people in Riyadh

Old May 21st 2011, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

di_hb is on a distinguished road
Default Assistance needed from people in Riyadh

Hi
I am in need of advice. I have been living on a compound in Riyadh for 3 years and over that time have accumulated a collection of stray cats who need homes.
In the next few months I may be leaving and really need to off load these animals. As there is no shelter I have been told to leave them and they will fend for themselves....this is not an option.
Can anyone assist in providing a solution? I am advertising in a variety of areas to no avail. The last resort will be to put down these beautiful animals which will break my heart. I know there are zillions of cats around... most of them dumped.
Maybe you know of someone who had a similiar dilemna...any advice, support would be welcome.
Thanks
D
Old May 22nd 2011, 11:10 am
Just Joined

magmaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Assistance needed from people in Riyadh

I'm sorry about that. I cannot help but may be you could contact Feline Friends in Dubai and they might have a contact person in Riyadh. Also asking in the compound. I don't know how many cats you are talking about, but you might be able to house some of them in within the neighbourhood.

Good luck!
Old May 22nd 2011, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks so very much for the contact...
I will try the Dubai contact and hopefully go somewhere with it. I might be able to fly some over to Dubai..
Regards
Di
Old May 22nd 2011, 12:12 pm
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice

A lots of cats inside our compound and many neightbours are feeding them. I do not think that cats living in compound are "stray", rather "common". Some are more handy, some wildy. While some of them have "prefered" hosts, each one lives his own life.
Don't forget that NOT you own cats, the cats own you.
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Hippacrocapig will become famous soon enoughHippacrocapig will become famous soon enough

Have you tried open paws. Google it and you'll find them.
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

The local Chinese take out?

I'll go get my coat
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Love the compassion ...not unexpected from some!
Old May 23rd 2011, 6:48 am
Off Topic

northbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nicenorthbadawi is just really nice

Leave your cats in compound, then they certainly will avoid the "pink painted" future...