Ashghal - Qatar

Old Oct 26th 2012, 7:55 am
Banned

lennon80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ashghal - Qatar

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Before I left Civil Engineering to earn real money I worked on the Heathrow Express, M1 A1 link, M60 and M6 toll road all the biggest projects at their time, in a cock swinging contest you have turned up with cocktail sausage - woefully inadequate, though I feel you know that hence the petty aggression.

So you earn 6k a month? Not bad for a thick bean counter, though my bar bill a month is more than that Poppet.

I bet your Ginger too?
The only woefully inadequate thing is your reply, pathetic...........I own you for life.

I earn that money owing to the fact I have a 1st class Hons degree, an MSc, and a post graduate in Arbitration. Oh I’m also chartered through RICS and Arbitration council

I own you physically and mentally.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kix
(Kix pulls up a chair, loving the amusement)
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:15 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lennon80
The only woefully inadequate thing is your reply, pathetic...........I own you for life.

I earn that money owing to the fact I have a 1st class Hons degree, an MSc, and a post graduate in Arbitration. Oh I’m also chartered through RICS and Arbitration council

I own you physically and mentally.
Wow, all that and 35 with 10 years experience, and poor me who left school at 16 with qualifications. I bow to you.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Aww I didn't see his extremely insulting reply? It was becoming fun.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Theseus
Aww I didn't see his extremely insulting reply? It was becoming fun.
I know I wanted to see that too.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 11:55 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crewegirl
I know I wanted to see that too.
The one I deleted towards you was very insulting no need for it all, I do agree it was a fun topic but there are lines not to cross
Old Oct 26th 2012, 12:01 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to see it too. A halfwit trying to act all tough and making himself sound more and more stupid and uneducated. I enjoyed reading his replies sat in the Golf Club that would take him 3 months salary to pay for. Life is tough......
Old Oct 26th 2012, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I wanted to see it too. A halfwit trying to act all tough and making himself sound more and more stupid and uneducated. I enjoyed reading his replies sat in the Golf Club that would take him 3 months salary to pay for. Life is tough......
I reckon he's s pro troll
Old Oct 26th 2012, 12:12 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I reckon he's s pro troll
We let most things go I have sent the post to crewegirl if she is happy to let it go then we will see if the troll wants back in
Old Oct 26th 2012, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Rowell.
I'm fine if you want to let him back in.
Us northerners are made of stern stuff.
The thread was fun to read.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Bitzer is an unknown quantity at this point

To paraphrase an ageing line, "Arguing online is like the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded"

BE has been an invaluable resource with my relo to the GCC and has probably saved me months of mucking about and a couple of shekels- truly has served its purpose. But reading this entire thread - and imaging how much effort some put into it - is truly cringeworthy.

Welcome to the internet folks. Defeating trolls is not a measure of you. And of course QS Lennon's a fool.

Bye!
Old Oct 26th 2012, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hanky is an unknown quantity at this point

I wholeheartedly agree, as more of a lurker than a poster, this place has some really useful information from people actually in region.

Lennon QS must be a very bored troll, and as Architect in Doha he's doing nothing for his profession stereotype in the UK. He won't fit in here because there's actually some pretty decent ones here who don't feel the need to brag about their achievements, salary and who they work for...
Old Oct 27th 2012, 8:57 am
Just Joined

daithi is an unknown quantity at this point

as a newbie, reading this thread was fun
Old Oct 28th 2012, 7:46 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lennon80
...and I am a cut above most...
The omission of a letter there is consistent with the level of illiteracy in your other posts.

[Edit: Damn, hadn't read to the end of the thread before posting--hope the twat's still hanging around.]

Last edited by Bahtatboy; Oct 28th 2012 at 7:48 am.
Old Oct 28th 2012, 8:09 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The omission of a letter there is consistent with the level of illiteracy in your other posts.

[Edit: Damn, hadn't read to the end of the thread before posting--hope the twat's still hanging around.]
Wel from his profile

Last Activity: Yesterday 4:52 pm

So he's viewing if not actually posting.

Comeon Johnny Lennon boy, we're missing you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.